Fiscal Fees?????

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by costello Star rating in Co Durham. 45 posts Send private message

Hello All,

Hope someone can shed some light on my latest e-mail from my solicitor in Spain. I own a holiday home in Orihuela, Costa Blanca. For 3 years now i have paid Fiscal fees of approx €165. Although i was never happy with this it seemed the easy way to pay theses taxes etc. However i believe that we are paying one less tax this year as wealth tax was abolished? However, the solicitor still wants the same amount.

Is therer anything or anyone who can help, im led to believe this year i will just pay non resident tax and the local taxes for my area.

Any help greatly appreciated

Like 0      
08 Feb 2010 7:31 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

The wealth tax was abolished years ago.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2010 7:43 PM by reidpj Star rating. 239 posts Send private message

Hi

I use (as do many of my friends) Spanish tax forms ltd (google them).  They charge £19.95 to fill the non - residents form(s)in or you.

Peter

Like 0      
08 Feb 2010 11:52 PM by auntielinda Star rating in San Miguel de Salina.... 646 posts Send private message

you are being robbed change your fiscal rep you can get the forms done in various places on the orihuela costa for 60€ as for local taxes that should be on a direct debit as the only "local" fees you should be paying is to the Ayuntamiento and rubbish fees and your communal fees if you are on an urb

Great Auntie Linda

Like 0      
09 Feb 2010 9:09 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

I have stated many times on forums now that there really is no justification for fiscal fees for non residents.  All bills including IBI (local tax) can be paid by direct debit from your own bank.  The only spanish tax form which needs submitting yearly for non residents is the non resident form  modelo 210 and you can pay this in your own bank if you have the form filled in properly.  Have a look at our website for more details on this - included in our service is obtaining your tax identification stickers which need to be put onto the form and the initial form to notify the tax office that you are paying your own bills rather than using the services of a fiscal rep. 

www.spain214.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Delete an inactive blog - 2 posts
Armchair required - 0 posts
Being a Teacher (Piano) ? - 2 posts
Flight Delays - 2 posts
Driving an open-topped car with a baby.... - 3 posts
snowboarding - 1 posts
best tapas on costa del sol - 17 posts
Paying money into Spanish Bank Account - 50 posts
Cheapest way to play golf in The Costa del sol - 0 posts
Piano Teaching in Spain - 0 posts
WALK FROM mOUNTAIN pARK - 1 posts
Wow it is quiet!! - 12 posts
Hi All - moving to Alicante or Malaga areas - 5 posts
Speed cameras on Spanish roads - 12 posts
Understanding spanish bank statement - 2 posts
Wanted "old Snotter" - 0 posts
CD Collection for Sale. All originals, Good condition - 0 posts
FILM BOOK COLLECTION FOR SALE - 0 posts
Black-Brits and Others support network - 0 posts
Restaurant Expansion Launch Party Invite to all EOS subscribers!!!! - 2 posts
Electric Oven & Hob - La Tercia - 2 posts
Catral - 4 posts
Glass curtains - 0 posts
Other than Telefonica which is best company to use for telephone and internet - 13 posts
New feature for the community forums - Upload and share documents - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x