Oasis Thabernax country Club-building starts again

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Good news for many is the announcemnt today that OTCC [ as the Oasis Thabernax Country Club is known] building work re starts on 23 rd November 2009

Now this is a development being carried out by Huma Indalo SL which is associated to Huma Med who had all the problems with ACC [ Almanzora Country Club]  and many of the unhappy buyers caught up in the problems at ACC  were able to change to OTCC and did so

Only to find that work on the site stopped and no bank guarantees were available when the banking collpase happened last year

Now all that has been sorted and Huma Indalo have Santander involved to provide mortages to buyers

It is an attractive location and the designs of the properties are populat. For those who have changed they have done so at the same price as their original one for ACC-even the new prices are OK

Now there is a OTCC forum and I am involved here as a buyer who did change from ACC so it is very good news for me to 

Huma Med overall has a bad reputation amongst many of the ACC buyers and quite rightly so but now that Huma Indalo have been able to sort out the re start for OTCC there is an opportunity for them to now provide good customer service

Like 0      
18 Nov 2009 2:19 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi Brian first great news for all who don't  have b/guarantees but the location is not as good as almanzora c/club and you can buy property's even cheaper now in other locations and i hope everyone gets there homes they have paid for bye irene

This message was last edited by irenemontague on 18/11/2009.

Like 0      
13 Sep 2011 1:43 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

This is of interest to those who have lost their deposits with Huma.

There is a group action being taken against them on a no win no fee arrangement. The leaders of this group have been very successful with other small group actions against developers, banks etc.. There has to be a limited number in the group. The absence of bank guarantees is not a problem. If you would like to learn more please PM me.

This is not a scam or another waste of time and money. You will see from my previous postings that I am fighting to get our money back for everyone.

With no win no fee what have you got to lose?

Regards,

Rambi.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moving to Spain or Portugal - 1 posts
Hi newbie here anyone at Reserva De Marbella? - 4 posts
Will verses Company - 0 posts
Hire car prices 2010 - 15 posts
Motorbike for sale - 0 posts
Latest satellite Free to air channel updates - 1 posts
Return of deposit with out of date bank guarantee - 26 posts
Mini One Convertible June 2007 For Sale 14500€ ono - 0 posts
Online banking - 4 posts
Capital Gains Tax on Selling Property (Resident) - 3 posts
Hola! - 1 posts
Translator in Calpe, Alicante - 0 posts
estepona tax office - 2 posts
president roll - 12 posts
proposed rental prices? - 0 posts
recovery of debts from Spanish developers - 5 posts
Long Term Rental 3 bed mar menor golf resort 2 - 1 posts
The Costa Blanca News (Northern Bias) - 0 posts
Radio Stations (Costa Blanca) - 9 posts
Baby Boys clothes - 0 posts
Compulsory Holiday Home Purchase??? - 4 posts
Advise on moving to Spain are moving to England - 3 posts
moving furniture to Murcia - 0 posts
Google Street View - 13 posts
Permission to change Rustic land to residential land - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x