Justin & EOS team - forum rules are being broken

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Oct 2009 12:00 AM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar

Hi

Please could you police the Santa Ana thread the one entitled  'I WANT MY MONEY BACK'. 

Thanks Chrissie1

Chrissie   

Like 0      
26 Oct 2009 12:23 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I have taken some action.  Thanks.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Oct 2009 5:47 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar

Justin

Thanks.  Chrissie

Chrissie   

Like 0      
26 Oct 2009 7:28 PM by Linda Needham Star rating in Jumilla,Spain. 302 posts Send private message

Linda Needham´s avatar

Thank Goodness.

I for one would be willing to post again.

Thanks Chrissie and Justin

Linda Needham
La Alberquilla
Jumilla, Murcia

R4 308 For Rental

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 1:03 AM by bestwestern Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

I have been posting on the Zafarana Beach Resort Forum on your eyeonworldwide site, and have found that a number of posters have hijacked the forum and have driven off regular, respected and long standing contributers off the board in recent weeks, with their negative and bullying comments about the development and of other members.  They seem intent on destroying the forum, and seem to be succeding.

I have also had several members put up false accusations about me on the Marsa Alam Forum on the eyeonworldwide forum,

Despite reporting these posts, sending emails to support-at-eyeonworldwide-dot-com, you have taken no action, neither have you responded to any of my emaols.

I am happy to provide the information / evidence so that you can be sure that I am being honest in my complaints.  I request that you respond to my emails, and that you urgently start policing these two forums.

I look forward to a response.

Thank You.

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 1:11 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Bestwestern

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having on Eye on Worldwide.  Unfortunately I don't own that website any more, I sold it over two years ago now.

Eye on Spain keeps me busy enough these days.

I will send an email to the people who own the site and see if they can sort out the problems for you.

Best of luck with it.

Justin 

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 1:31 AM by bestwestern Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks for the swift response Justin.  People have put up compalints and on their Help Forum, but don't seem to get any response.

I would appreciate if you could pm me the email of the top bods of the eyeonworldwide site.

And compliments to you for the way you run your site, and I also very much like the fact that you have a 'post reply' button at the top of your forum as well.

The owners of the other site could certainly learn a thing or two from you.

Thanks again.

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 12:37 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I'm not really able to pass you their personal contact details but I have had a response from them saying that they are going to take a look at it.

Let me know if you need me to give them another push!

All the best.

Justin

Like 0      
10 Nov 2009 11:00 PM by bestwestern Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Justin, thanks for taking the time to contact them, much appreciated.  I've been sending emails to support-at-eyeonworldwide for over a week now, but had no response - I wish they would at least acknowledge my email!

By the way, having the reply box open up at the top works a treat, may put this as a suggestion to the 'other' site. And I like you've preformatted to have a nice space between paragraphs with just one return keystroke!

Regards

Bestwestern

This message was last edited by bestwestern on 10/11/2009.

This message was last edited by bestwestern on 10/11/2009.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ochando Golf Resort - 1 posts
Ripped Pergola Covers... - 1 posts
advice needed for renting my property - 8 posts
Seat Ibiza Low KMS FOR SALE - 1 posts
Wanted: 3-month min let in Los Alcazares starting next week! - 1 posts
EMPTY PROPERTY???? FREE ON-SITE SECURITY - 0 posts
Don't forget... Clocks go back tonight!!! - 1 posts
Confiscated iron - 0 posts
EOS Webcam - 1 posts
Legal requirements for mucians - 0 posts
role of the administrator - 1 posts
Estate Agents Commission - 50 posts
Quality Cast Iron Woodburners in Spain ? - 1 posts
Message for "Ken" - 5 posts
Traditional Spanish Antique Furniture Auctions/ shops ? - 0 posts
Of interest for anyone living in Alicante or Murcia regions and wanting an interesting day out! - 0 posts
Gas Heater - 3 posts
Double sofa bed - 0 posts
Marin dor off plan in Tamesna morocco - 40 posts
Breach Of Contract - 1 posts
Swimming Pool Pump for Sale - 0 posts
Villa with large garden wanted for long term rental - 5 posts
Corvera Airport - 2 posts
17 and 18, we want to move to spain, help!? - 10 posts
Any Advice please ?! - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x