Villa with large garden wanted for long term rental

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Oct 2009 12:00 AM by knas Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hi, I am looking for a detached villa and must have large garden for my dog and also a private pool. I am looking at La Zenia, Cabo Roig, Campoamor area or any other area which is near La Zenia. I have a budget of 1000 Euros per month and would like that to include bills. Please email me if you know of any that suit my needs.

Thanks

Like 0      
23 Oct 2009 6:10 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Hi

How long do you want to rent for

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
23 Oct 2009 7:21 PM by knas Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

We are looking for a 6 or 12 month contract.

Thanks

Like 0      
24 Oct 2009 11:34 AM by praguepix Star rating in Marbella Villa. 101 posts Send private message

Wow!!  A budget of 1000 euros a monty including bills??????  We are paying double that without bills for a similar property - we too have a large dog.

We may be looking to relocate next year so the thought of paying less than half for a villa with pool, large garden etc has intrigued us.

Where exactly is La Zenia?  What kind of an area is it?  We would be looking for seclusion, peace and quiet, a mainly Spanish area.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2009 10:29 AM by nyk1974 Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Dear PraguePix,

La Zenia is on the costa blanca just south of Torrevieja. The area is mainly foreign expats but if you are willing to explore there are some lovely spanish villages where the traditions, food and people can still be experienced. The rents are definately cheaper than in MArbella.

Kindest regards

Nick

Like 0      
30 Oct 2009 12:44 PM by praguepix Star rating in Marbella Villa. 101 posts Send private message

Thanks for the information, Nick. Much appreciated.  I don't like the idea of Torrevieja or Alicante, too many fellow-Brits and far too brash and touristy.  The quieter villages may appeal more, though.  We would really prefer to stay where we are, in a very quiet village just outside Marbella, so we will try to renegotiate our rent when our contract ends in June or look for somewhere similar, house with large garden and pool,around the Estepona - Marbella area.  My son and daughter-in-law have property here so it's convenient when they visit, which is about once a month.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Corvera Airport - 2 posts
17 and 18, we want to move to spain, help!? - 10 posts
Any Advice please ?! - 1 posts
Debt Termination Incorporation - 0 posts
Moving to Spain - 1 posts
Daytime home needed for fantastically friendly Weimaraner dog - 2 posts
Marks and Spencer Locations - 2 posts
Moving to Spain & I sell console accessories on markets in the UK. How hard is it to get on the Spainish markets - 6 posts
TEORIA IMPOSICIÓN DIRECTA (DERECHO FISCAL) - 3 posts
Linda P - 0 posts
Non Resident mortgages are available - 7 posts
Brighten your day - 0 posts
Reccomended Dentist in Catral - 2 posts
MOTORBIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
Owners in debt - Can tenants still use community facilities? - 5 posts
Free Parking at Malaga airport - 2 posts
Property inland Costa Brava - 0 posts
Cruelty to animals - 25 posts
The Real Spain- a beautiful village in the Las Alpujarras - 1 posts
Grupo Mango to become bankrupt? - 4 posts
Working out Community Fees - 9 posts
Global Car Centre in Cabo Roig? - 0 posts
Car Trailer for sale. - 3 posts
Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor - 0 posts
No Bank Guarantee? Action against the Bank! - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x