Car storage at San Javier (Murcia) airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by yvonnebarton Star rating in Rickmansworth, Herts.... 27 posts Send private message

Does anyone know of a good reliable company that stores your car at Murcia Airport inbetween visits from England to Spain?

Like 0      
20 Sep 2009 1:07 PM by roddy1 Star rating in Leeds/ Balsicas. 250 posts Send private message

roddy1´s avatar

Hi try Segura car parking, off site undercover carpark, I believe you leave car at airport carpark then give keys, to one of their reps they then take car to their secure carpark. Just inform of your return to Spain and car is returned to airport carpark for your arrival.

Like 0      
20 Sep 2009 4:49 PM by roddy1 Star rating in Leeds/ Balsicas. 250 posts Send private message

roddy1´s avatar

Here are website addresses for parking long term at Murcia/San Javier Airport.

www.planeparking.es

http://www.seguro-storage.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=83&lang=en

Like 0      
21 Sep 2009 10:06 AM by yvonnebarton Star rating in Rickmansworth, Herts.... 27 posts Send private message

Many thanks!  Will try these for prices and see how they turn out. 

Like 0      
31 Oct 2009 1:22 PM by KellyMaria Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi I use Plane Parking, they are new but the services is fantastic and the most important thing is they have really good security which the other company has not got...I think much more proffessional and they are cheap. contact them on 968 566 410 or planeparking es

Like 0      
04 Nov 2009 3:16 PM by ArnoOtto Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      
04 Nov 2009 3:52 PM by KellyMaria Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

I chose Planeparking because I could drop my car to them and see where It wass going to stay *first class security( and then on my return they met me outside arrivals, they had cleaned my car for free, took 2 min to run me down to the airport and I could choose to go in my car or in thier minibus.  With Seguro you have to park it in the car park and if its busy you could spend ages finding a space then you have to lug your cases to departures....so much easier being dropped right outside departures.  What I didnt like the sound of was on your return they would park your car in the sirport carpark you would have to pay the ticket but most importantly you could not check for damage etc .

Like 0      
04 Nov 2009 3:59 PM by ArnoOtto Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Sorry to hear that you obviously were not happy with the service we provided. So far we haven't had any complaint about the subjects you mentioned from our more than 2000 clients. Anyway, if you allow us to make it up, we invite you to try our service for free. That's the Seguro Parking way of doing business.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Recovering community fees thread - 18 posts
MahersolHogar - 0 posts
Solar Panels - 1 posts
not sure about tenant - 3 posts
lease - 1 posts
WORK FOR EXPERIENCED MUSICAN - 0 posts
Social security - 1 posts
Looking for a trustworthy couple to look after your second home while abroad? - 0 posts
Am I entitled to free healthcare - 9 posts
New Years Eve - 0 posts
bank guarantees nothing update - 3 posts
Garden furniture wanted - - 4 posts
Don Quijote in Spanglish - 0 posts
All Lawyers - 6 posts
Bus Service from La Linea to Malaga (airport) - 5 posts
Dogs in Cars - 2 posts
registering spanish car - 5 posts
IVA increase? - 1 posts
Only 1 page of search results - 0 posts
Collect NIE within how many months/years? - 2 posts
Form 215 - 0 posts
Telefonicainenglish...SCAM? - 3 posts
ABOUT HIRE CARS - 2 posts
EOS back up to speed - 10 posts
Bargains in Spain for two years more - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x