Bus Service from La Linea to Malaga (airport)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Sep 2009 8:46 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

http://www.ctsa-portillo.com/ima/pdf/la-linea.pdf

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
20 Sep 2009 1:13 PM by Luci&Col Star rating in Staffordshire. 29 posts Send private message

Luci&Col´s avatar

Many thanks for the timetable. how reliable are the buses, do they have a tendancy to not turn up etc as missing the bus will lead me to get a taxi to the airport (pricey!)

thanks

Like 0      
20 Sep 2009 6:32 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Portillo is a great company! I would maybe suggest you not to get the last, time-tied one but one before...

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
23 Sep 2009 3:12 PM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar

Luci&Col

If you're staying in Manilva it would be pointless travelling back to La Linea to take a bus to Malaga - that would put at least 2 hours on your journey.

I would suggest you take the bus from Sabinillas (the same one that actually departs La Linea at around 1 or 2pm ish), then get off at Marbella.

From the same bus station in Marbella you can then catch a bus straight to the airport for less than 4 euros (the journey lasts only 45 mins). The airport shuttle bus goes from Marbella straight up the toll road, doesn't stop anywhere else and leaves you at the doors to the airport terminal.

Simples! Oh - and very reliable too!

BTW: You catch the bus in Sabinillas opposite the Shell garage at the bottom of the road leading to Manilva pueblo.

'Hope this helps.

This message was last edited by buzylizzie on 23/09/2009.

Like 0      
25 Sep 2009 8:58 PM by Luci&Col Star rating in Staffordshire. 29 posts Send private message

Luci&Col´s avatar

Hi there,

I think you misread the post as i am flying over to gib in the morning, seeing some property in alcadesia and then flying out from malaga in the evening,

Although from what ive got from your post is to go from la linea to marbella and then get the non stop bus to the airport? ill be looking to leave la linea at around 2/3pm to be at malaga for 7 (fly out for 8)

:)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dogs in Cars - 2 posts
registering spanish car - 5 posts
IVA increase? - 1 posts
Only 1 page of search results - 0 posts
Collect NIE within how many months/years? - 2 posts
Form 215 - 0 posts
Telefonicainenglish...SCAM? - 3 posts
ABOUT HIRE CARS - 2 posts
EOS back up to speed - 10 posts
Bargains in Spain for two years more - 4 posts
Spanish mortgage providers - 2 posts
Train from Algeciras to Rhonda - 3 posts
P.G.O.U PLAN - 11 posts
Am I being discriminated against? - 2 posts
Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor - 0 posts
moving furniture from spain. - 1 posts
furniture package for sale half price - 2 posts
builder wanted - 3 posts
PM notifications may not be working for you - 1 posts
To much to ask ? a good builder ? - 0 posts
Moving to Gran Alacant - 1 posts
Murder Mystery Weekend/Dinner Parties - 2 posts
Best Websites on Spain - help please - 10 posts
Ryanair desk Alicante Airport - 3 posts
What a way to spend my hols - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x