Inflatable Spa Jacuzzi Hot Tub

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2013 8:07 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
Reviving an old-ish thread ...... I'm wanting to buy one of these Laz-Y Spas and have had good and helpful emails from Costa-Spa who seem to be the main supplier locally (Málaga province, inland). But it worries me that there is no office address or phone numb on the website - I thought this was a requirement? Has anyone used this company recently? It's helpful to read the early posts in this thread which appear to be from happy customers of Costa-Spa, but any more up-to-date info would be much appreciated.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
09 Feb 2013 9:43 AM by davebloomy Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi Teresa

I have just bought an inflatable spa (I live Near Calahonda). Having done a lot of research first i decided to spend a little more money and go for the Mspa Castello. All the reviews seems to point to these lasting a lot longer and retaining there heat better.

I bought off ebay and they delivered to me here but upon delivery i found out they have a distributer in Mijas.

Ebay item number was 160962066203 (You can just copy and paste that into ebay search)

Number for agent down here is 603 131 291

Hope this helps and please take a look at these before buying Lazy Spa

Like 0      
09 Feb 2013 12:06 PM by mobailey Star rating in San Cayetano. 461 posts Send private message

mobailey´s avatar

Hi we got a Lay-z-spa from a company in the UK and had it delivered to a friend in the UK and then collected it from there when we were over with the car. The down side to them is that the filter/pump is separate from the spa and also kept cutting out, other than that it works well as a spa and can be moved around if needed.  Unfortunately I manage to spilt the side when cleaning it and could not repair it as it was too big.  We have now got one from Juguetilandia(http://www.juguetilandia.com/) here in Spain and are very happy with it, the upside is that the pump/filter is built in to the side wall of the spa so all you have to do is put it in position and plug it in and connect one small pipe and switch on it then inflates itself once inflated fill with water switch on the heater and sit back and wait for the temp' to reach the right heat around 39/40 C and away you go.

Hope this helps if you need any more info drop us a PM

Mo&Bryan www.bryansblinds.com &  www.discovercostacalida.info Why not see if can we help  

Like 0      
10 Feb 2013 1:44 PM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Hi,

could somebody let me know the price of these inflatable spa/hot tubs in Spain please. I have seen the lazy spa in Homebase for about £250 and I think that may have been on one of their 10% days.

Many thanks.

Tech.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2013 2:27 PM by davebloomy Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

The Lazyspas are about 600 euros on the costa del sol but google the mpsa castello as its a much better unit and the reviews for them is fantastic. They come is a 6 and 8 person version. We got the 8 person one from costatubs and paid 790 euros but to be fair you cant buy these ones for less than £680 in the UK. Message me and i will send you the number for the huy we bought from on the Costa Del Sol. The deliver accross spain but if your on the Costa Del Sol he will deliver and set up. He also pointed us in the right direction for chemicals and filters etc. They hire them out too so you can try before you buy like we did.

Like 0      
18 Aug 2013 10:03 PM by butch499 Star rating in Sant Cugat del Vallè.... 2 posts Send private message

I live in Catalunya, not far from Barcelona. We (Mr & Mrs) were on the point of spending €700 on one of the small Mspa units yesterday but the store that was carring them, Leroy Merlin, had sold all their stocks as they were on a ´special´ for the last couple of weeks and reduced to €650. We were quite disappointed!  I started to check on-line last night and found this thread, and was thinking of buying the same unit online at jugetiland as mentioned above.

Today I needed a couple of panels of wood tiles to finish a small garden project, and so went to Jardiland, the garden centre store, and was suprised to find the Lay-z-spa on offer at €299, instead of their regular price of €580! Needless to say, I spent the afternoon setting one up on the terrace! If you are in Catalunya, and are thinking of buying, I guess now is a good time to hunt one down!

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

in search of a suitable pueblo - 11 posts
Cap and Collar Limits on Mortgages? - 5 posts
Driving a Spanish registered/insured car belonging to a friend - 5 posts
Why is fruit so bad in Spain - 22 posts
Monarch Airlines criticised by CIT Marbella - 0 posts
Replies (WHAT IS THIS ?) - 7 posts
Article re BGs - 2 posts
Article from lawyer about litigating BGs - 6 posts
"the truth at last " - 0 posts
Horizontal law and cost of lifts! - 25 posts
Toyota Yaris for sale - 4 posts
Petition stand up and be counted - 1 posts
AIFOS AND LAWSUITS - 4 posts
New photos of road from Coto Real to Duquesa Port - 0 posts
WRONG TELEPHONE NUMBER - 2 posts
Transporting my 2 dogs and cat from Spain via France - 3 posts
Looking for Pregnant Models!! - 8 posts
Good Bank for Online Store - 1 posts
Repossession or Dacion en Pago? - 2 posts
rental changeover and laundry costs - 0 posts
gerry n - 1 posts
Can you apply for an NIE number at any police station - 2 posts
Group Action - 1 posts
META stuff? - 0 posts
Rental income stolen - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 46

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x