Article re BGs

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

This is one of the best most honest articles I have read regarding litigation to recover deposit covered by BG s .It has certainly made me re think my position .MM

http://www.journalonline.co.uk/Extras/1006346.aspx

Nothing surprises me anymore  

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      
04 Aug 2009 6:09 PM by Chimps Star rating. 117 posts Send private message

Hello. MAGIC MEG

Yep .Sadly thats the honest truth and many that read it will give up fighting.Thats all part of the sick game.

Thousands have been ripped off by the corrupt councils, developers and solicitors. What a perfect scenario for ambulance chasing solicitors than those seeking justice and revenge.

Those very same solicitors that in many cases allowed the very fabric of the law to be abused in the first place.

Understandably those conned want what’s rightfully theirs while those that are fed will still have their fill.  The Aifos of this world are hardly going to wait around and perhaps it’s a little naive of some including solicitors that think they will.( well perhaps some solicitors are not so naive)

Aifos today. Acme Spanish Homes tomorrow.

As I have said on the other thread. The law needs changing. Until it is then we all lose in various degrees unless of course you are a solicitor or the beneficiary of someone else’s ruined lives in many cases.

Corruption will continue the law will be abused until it’s forced to change.

Like 0      
20 Oct 2009 8:47 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Legal tip 166. No Bank Guarantee?: action against the Bank
20 October 2009 @ 08:41

New action against the Bank in case of lack of Guarantees of Law  57/68

I had had a legal instinct for this since I started working in this type of cases , and have been trying to see, and to see, and to see and I finally saw:

If the Promoter opened a special account where they deposited the amount of your purchase off plan and the Bank did not give bank guarantees or checked out that those guarantees ( also possible through Insurance contract) existed,THE BANK IS RESPONSIBLE  in accordance to provision 1.2 of said Act  for the devolution of handed amounts plus legal interests if the works are not started or completed on time.

A great solution for many purchasers who lacks Bank Guarantee and a way to start building up a  more risponsable financial system! It is about time to this.

www.costaluzlawyers.es

Madrid, November by Martius at Flickr.com

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Article from lawyer about litigating BGs - 6 posts
"the truth at last " - 0 posts
Horizontal law and cost of lifts! - 25 posts
Toyota Yaris for sale - 4 posts
Petition stand up and be counted - 1 posts
AIFOS AND LAWSUITS - 4 posts
New photos of road from Coto Real to Duquesa Port - 0 posts
WRONG TELEPHONE NUMBER - 2 posts
Transporting my 2 dogs and cat from Spain via France - 3 posts
Looking for Pregnant Models!! - 8 posts
Good Bank for Online Store - 1 posts
Repossession or Dacion en Pago? - 2 posts
rental changeover and laundry costs - 0 posts
gerry n - 1 posts
Can you apply for an NIE number at any police station - 2 posts
Group Action - 1 posts
META stuff? - 0 posts
Rental income stolen - 12 posts
Bus Timetable - 2 posts
Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor - 0 posts
Buying half a property in spain !! - 2 posts
Jet ski/deep sea fishing - 0 posts
My new sky cars is on it's way? - 1 posts
Apartment/Villa for September - 4 posts
Holiday rental required - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x