Private Message

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by almeria1 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

oh how excited I was to find that I had been sent a private message.  I filled in the information box that the reason I wanted to use the service was because someone had sent me a message.  How disappointing then that SpainOps had sent a spam message about their 'finders service'.

How sad that again a useful forum where real people can talk about real issues/problems/solutions and then 'business' gets involved.     I can see at this very moment a large yellow box which says 'Advertise here'...so why don't they do that rather than private message people?

I thought that someone wanted to ask my opinion or something from my experiences in Spain or from having a Spanish partner, not from a company selling a service I don't need.

I was someone who whilst in Spain told whoever showed an interest that the Almanzora Country Club had never had proper licences...at the same time that agents such as Medsea or Parador were virtually handcuffed to couples being shown computer generated images of what 'their' villa will look like.    If that information had helped just one couple in changing their mind then that was something good.   That is what forums like this are for, to warn, suggest, recommend.....

Sorry for the moan....

Like 0      
22 Jul 2009 11:01 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

This is why PM is not automatically activated for new users, as from time to time a new user turns out to be... yes! you guessed it... a spammer!

This one has obviously slipped through the net.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
23 Jul 2009 12:24 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Tech, Spainops has posted 27 times, last post was 01 Feb 2009. He's not exactly a 'new' member (just a cheeky so & so. )

This message was last edited by morerosado on 23/07/2009.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hola ... El Gusto Es Mio - 10 posts
Olvera, Anyone? - 7 posts
damaged casued by leaks from above apartment - 3 posts
Problem -Selling a share of my property - 3 posts
Mortgage Advice Needed Please - 3 posts
Tim Davey - 7 posts
Recommendation for a Pool Surround - 5 posts
Picking up a cruise ship in Malaga - 1 posts
How to get involved in property management? - 0 posts
Health Care in Spain - 1 posts
Is 3.4% reasonable for a mortgage these days ? - 9 posts
Outlook Express HELP!! - 5 posts
BMIBaby have cancelled flights - 16 posts
Dacion en Pago Query!! - 6 posts
Dacion en Pago Query - 2 posts
Calling Gibraltar from a Spanish mobile - 2 posts
Legal help sought - Car access to own property - legal right in Spain? - 4 posts
Interesting read - 3 posts
car hire malaga - 2 posts
any up to date photos ?? - 16 posts
ARE YOU LIABLE FOR FINES OWED ON A CAR YOU PURCHASE IN SPAIN? - 14 posts
HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A LAWYER? - 1 posts
Looking to rent a 3 bed flat in Gibraltar - 0 posts
Licence of first occupation - 3 posts
Furniture - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x