THE NEW BEER DOWN THE SHIRT FASHION

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL LAST NIGHT ESPECIALLY THE KIDS ON THE BOUNCY CASTLE. THE ONE MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THAT TECHNO DID NOT HAVE THE CAMERA ROLLING WHEN JUSTIN DECIDED TO SPIT HIS BEER ALL OVER THE FRONT OF HIS SHIRT - NOT TO MENTION THE GROUND AND MY FEET.

APPARENTLY HE HAD BEEN DRINKING DIRECT FROM THE BOTTLE ALL NIGHT (I HADNT NOTICED ANY BOTTLES BUT SHALL GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT). HE HAD A GLASS OF BEER IN HIS HAND BUT IT WENT EVERYWHERE - APPARENTLY HE HAD THOUGHT (ON AUTOPILOT I GUESS) THAT HE WAS DRINKING FROM THE BOTTLE AND HIS LIPS WERE ADJUSTED TO RECEIVE THE GLASS NOT THE NECK OF THE BOTTLE............

OR PERHAPS IT WAS SIMPLY THAT HE HAD ALREADY HAD TOO MANY BOTTLES OR GLASSES OR JUST TOO MANY.

ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS - SHAME THAT ONLY A FEW OF US WITNESSED IT BUT CAUSED MUCH HILARITY AMONG THE PRIVILEGED FEW.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Jul 2009 12:01 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Oh Justin !!! Trust you.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Summer Feria Sabinillas - 1 posts
door eccessories sale - 0 posts
Electoral Register - 4 posts
new kitchen compony - 0 posts
mobility scooter for sale - 0 posts
Happy Birthday Costas - 1 posts
private Chauffeur services - 0 posts
Bus to Algeciras - 2 posts
Happy Birthday Susan - 10 posts
Party supplies - 8 posts
Fical representative - 3 posts
wonted a room in a house for about 2months rentall - 1 posts
Rights of disabled apartment owners - 0 posts
It's Not Just the Spanish - 0 posts
Railings or solid fencing ? - 12 posts
Kevin Clarke?? Absolute Spain?? - 3 posts
Mr - 5 posts
Driving in Flip Flops - 31 posts
How do I get from Marbella bus station at 11pm to Duquesa - the bus has stopped! - 13 posts
water leak - are we responsible? - 4 posts
Repossessed properties--BEWARE - 1 posts
Has anyone successfully bought a heavily discounted property on the formerly Arenal Duquesa site? - 8 posts
Bank Guarantee - 12 posts
Hot Tub on Terrace? - 5 posts
Sewage smell coming from Aircon Vents.. - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x