Kevin Clarke?? Absolute Spain??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by Tristan_and_Karen Star rating in Worcester Park and D.... 10 posts Send private message

Hi,

Does anyone know what happened to Kevin Clarke?  He owned a company called Absolute Spain.

He has a set of keys to my property but I can no longer contact him on his mobile, email or office line.  In fact, his office line number was answered by someone claiming to be a company called Torrevisa!

I really need anyones help here as I urgently need to get these keys back and will bein Spain on Monday...

I thank anyone for any help....

Regards,

Trisan

Like 0      
14 Jul 2009 1:00 PM by tonypullicino Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi Tristan and Karen,

Not to sure about Mr Clarke but if I was you I would get your barrels in the lock changed for peace of mind, not to sure were you are but I used a man near Benidorm who was very professional and helpful.

ta Tony

Calpe & Worcester Park

Like 0      
14 Jul 2009 1:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Tony

Tristan posted two threads with same title & there's been a discussion on this in here >> click link >> Kevin Clarke?? Absolute Spain??

They're currently in Spain (Torrevieja area) sorting it out.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2009 1:03 PM by Tristan_and_Karen Star rating in Worcester Park and D.... 10 posts Send private message

Thanks Tony,

I did post two threads just because I was trying to hard at the last minute to find out things.  Thankfully I am back now and everything is sorted.

A word of warning - beware the front cover on the door!!  It turned out that mine had come off, been replaced but been put on upside down!  I guess it can happen!

Anyway, thanks again,

Tristan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mr - 5 posts
Driving in Flip Flops - 31 posts
How do I get from Marbella bus station at 11pm to Duquesa - the bus has stopped! - 13 posts
water leak - are we responsible? - 4 posts
Repossessed properties--BEWARE - 1 posts
Has anyone successfully bought a heavily discounted property on the formerly Arenal Duquesa site? - 8 posts
Bank Guarantee - 12 posts
Hot Tub on Terrace? - 5 posts
Sewage smell coming from Aircon Vents.. - 7 posts
fractional ownership - 3 posts
non resident bank charges - 19 posts
Gas BBQ - Garden Furniture - 2 posts
Getting a Fishing Licence?? - 2 posts
murcia ? within my budget nice area ? algorfa , cabo roig, san miquel de salinas any thoughts - 4 posts
financing a new car - 3 posts
Two excellent websites with reviews (by local diners)of restaurants on the Costa Blanca - 1 posts
EOS 5th birthday on Saturday - 20 posts
Key Lounges - 1 posts
Aeroclub ULM Vera - 1 posts
might b going to monda village - 0 posts
WERE THERE - 16 posts
Wealth and income tax non resident - 4 posts
Anti-Glare Window Film - 1 posts
How to translation these 2 sentenses? - 9 posts
Gibraltar Magazine - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x