Online registration for the payment of non resident’s la renta tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Sep 2009 10:06 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

I have had a look at the aeat.es website to look to see  if our bank is on the list of approved banks.

We are with Banco Halifax and can not find them on any of the lists on the site., so can we assume it is not possible to pay our non residents renta tax online with the electronic certificate through the Banco Halifax.

Has anyone any idea if it  possible to pay our tax online without opening another banck account with one of the banks on the list?

Thanks in advance

Peter & Anne   -   www.los-montesinos-spain.co.uk

Like 0      
18 Sep 2009 9:59 AM by tina1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

could you provide the link so that I can see if my bank is on the list of approved banks.

Thank you

Like 0      
18 Sep 2009 4:20 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

22 Sep 2009 9:36 AM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

I Emailed the Banco Halifax Hispania to ask if it was possible to pay our Non Residents tax online through their bank, I have just had the following statement from them.

I wish to inform you that Banco Halifax is not an authorised bank by AEAT. Unfortunatelly you'll no be able to pay online.

So before anyone goes through the process of registering for online payment, I would suggest they check that their bank is one of the authorised banks

Regards

Peter & Anne   -   www.los-montesinos-spain.co.uk

Like 0      
22 Sep 2009 11:41 AM by tina1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Thanks for the link.

I am with La Caixa and they seem to be on the lists.

Tina

Like 0      
22 Sep 2009 6:08 PM by tina1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

peteranne

I was hoping it would be possible to set up a direct debit rather than transferring money via the bank.  I will be looking into this when I go in Oct.

Regards

Like 0      
18 Oct 2009 7:55 PM by tina1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

I have been to the tax office and received my online registration number (same number that was generated by my pc).  I have tried to download the certificate, i have received a message saying it was successful however when I try to view the certificate in internet options its not there and then when I try to access the tax office forms with user signature it tells me I need a user certificate.  I use altavista, internet explorer 7,  I have also turned the firewall off and set the privacy to low and tried again to download the certificate without success

Can anyone help?  Thanks

Like 0      
19 Oct 2009 12:13 PM by Mar Durio Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

Dear Tina,

www.cert.fnmt.es, is the link to take the certificate. You could have the information in English.

Mar Durio
Calle Ancha 30, 2º
E-11201 Algeciras
(t) +34.956.092.687
(f) +34.956.092.697
m.durio@costaluzlawyers.es
www.costaluzlawyers.es

Like 0      
19 Oct 2009 2:59 PM by Dene Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Tina,

Try this link, it is in spanish but gives full instructions( just use google to translate)

Dene  

http://www.cert.fnmt.es/content/pages_std/docs/ManualFirmaElectronica.pdf

Like 0      
19 Oct 2009 7:19 PM by pt11 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

this is a really helpful thread.

i had trouble receiving my reference number on my computer but when i tried on my wife's it was fine.

then i found where my local tax office is in marbella.

when i go there - i need to take my reference number and my passport and my NIE number. is there anything else i need?

and what do i ask for when i am  there? just to be registered for electronic access?

and Dene mentioned that they changed the contact address from the agent to their address using a form 30. is this something i have to get from the tax office or online and at what stage will i need to do this.

also, how do i know the value of my property as determined by the tax office?

sorry for so many questions but trying to work through this process methodically.

kind regards

This message was last edited by pt11 on 19/10/2009.

Like 0      
19 Oct 2009 10:17 PM by Dene Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

pt11

When you go to the tax office in Marbella, take a print out of the reference number. I showed this to the guy on reception (  a single desk on the left as you go through the security arch) and he seemed to understand. You then get a ticket to wait and when the screen shows your number go to the allocated desk.

You need reference number,NIE and passport. You have to wait a day before downloading the certificate.Once this is done you can check all your details including catastral value on the website.Obviously it is all in Spanish but with the help of an online translator you can find your way round it.

You can access form 030 online and change details if required( you can check your fiscal address online)

If you have paid tax previously those records are available to see as well.

Dene

Like 0      
20 Oct 2009 2:31 PM by pt11 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Thanks Dene. That is very helpful. 

Is the Marbella office the one at 27 Calle de Jacinto Benavente?

When i went on the website it appeared as though there were a few in Marbella.

Hopefully it will all work fine. :)

Like 0      
20 Oct 2009 5:50 PM by Dene Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

pt11,

Yes that is the one.If you go along the street from the direction of Orange Square/Old Town it is on the left opposite the post office.Near junction with Calle del Calvario.

Like 0      
23 Oct 2009 11:35 AM by pt11 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Has anyone completed the certificate procedure using a MAC?

I have tried and tried but cannot get it to work.

When i try to import the certificate it says "failed to decode the file, either it is not in pkcs #12 format, has been corrupted, or the password you entered was incorrect.

Only other option is to pay someone to do my return for me. If this is the case, please advise who anyone would recommend.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 5:14 PM by flyingcat Star rating in London/Mojacar. 85 posts Send private message

flyingcat´s avatar

Hi, Dene,

Can you give me a guidance how I can change my fiscal address from our lawyer's to ours online? I was going to print out filled form 030 online and take it with me to tax office to do it. Can change be handled online? 

Many thanks.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 11:14 PM by Dene Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Flyingcat

Once you have registered online and have your certificate you can change your fiscal address on line using form 30 very easily.

Like 0      
20 Nov 2010 6:45 PM by flyingcat Star rating in London/Mojacar. 85 posts Send private message

flyingcat´s avatar

Hi, Dene,

Our lawyer has registered us with AEAT. I am thinking paying tax from now on by ourselves. Has gone through Form 210 process and requested tax label from AEAT website.

Now face Form 030 to change address. Can you point right direction how I can do that online? I was going to fill Form 030 on line and print out, take the form with me and visit tax office next time we are there.

Our tax office is Huercal Overa which is not really close. So if I can do it online it will be great. I understand that once we changed address, next year the tax label should be sent to our address instead of our lawyers.

Like 0      
20 Nov 2010 8:48 PM by Dene Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Fyingcat,

Go to the aeat website( aeat.es)  on the top right of the page you will see - sede electronica Oficina Virtual. Click on that.

Click on English in top right of page.  Under  Important Formalities, third one down is Check and modify Tax Address.

Click on that and you get Cambio de Domicilio with Modelo 030 under that. Click on Modelo 030.

If you have your certificate it will ask for that. Then you go to the form and fill it in and submit. It is updated quickly and you can even request the tax stickers. Although I didn,t need them I asked anyway to see if they were delivered and sure enough they arrived at my apartment within the month.

You need to have a Spanish bank account that links in with the tax agency to pay any taxes.You can access all your previous tax payments and so easy to do online once set up I don,t know why everyone does not do it.I try to pass the word on forums as a lot of people probably don,t realise you can and how easy it is

Like 0      
26 Nov 2010 6:05 PM by pumpkin Star rating in Essex & San Cayetano. 110 posts Send private message

pumpkin´s avatar

On the subject of 'change of address' can anyone enlighten me on what we need to do to get our address corrected?  We had not received our first SUMA but our neighbours had theirs and advised us to go to the town hall to find out if it had been sent.  They sent us on to the tax office where it transpired that the postal address was missing relevant info.  

We intend setting up a direct debit for future SUMA payments but obviously want to make sure the address held by the town hall and tax office is corrected (utility companies have the correct address).

Is it as simple as visiting the town hall again on our next trip or is that too obvious?

Thanks in anticipation.

Like 0      
28 Nov 2010 8:16 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Hello Pumpkin, SUMA and non resident taxes are dealt with by 2 totally different tax offices.  For the SUMA you can call into any of the SUMA offices or look at www.suma.es for your nearest if you are not sure.  For non resident tax it is the AEAT offices.  Modelo 030 form is the necessary form for them.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Licence of First Ocupation - 2 posts
getting rid of wasp's nest - 5 posts
Had to complete new mortgage with life insurance to keep property - 11 posts
Vegeterian restaurants in Vera area. - 13 posts
FOR SALE - BRAND NEW - BEDS - 1 KING & 2 SINGLE - 1,000 EUROS THE LOT - 0 posts
A link to claim against Courts in Spain - 2 posts
motorcycle letter delivery service - 0 posts
reluctant sale - 1 posts
Selling a property in Spain. - 5 posts
bringing over freesatbox - 8 posts
IS THIS THE NEW WEALTH TAX??? - 2 posts
Fiesta Noche de San Juan 2009 - 8 posts
mosaic tables and chairs for sale - 1 posts
Trampolining/Gymnastics in or around Malaga - 6 posts
carrefour - 9 posts
Is there an alternative - 11 posts
Free to Air Tv in Costa Blanca - 3 posts
ZANUSSI OVEN/HOB & EXTRACTOR UNIT FOR SALE - 1 posts
BATHROOM UNITS FOR SALE - 0 posts
Wanted, POOL TABLE, in average to good condition, South Spain area - 16 posts
Alicante Hogueras fiestas - 0 posts
Orihuela Tax office experience - 9 posts
Online non resident’s tax pagatinas (stickers) requests - Warning - 10 posts
Orihuela Tax office – wrong address - 0 posts
Quickest way to obtain an NIE No - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 41

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x