Online non resident’s tax pagatinas (stickers) requests - Warning

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

We had previously requested the pagatinas (stickers) for our 210 non resident’s tax online to be delivered to our apartment in Spain. My stickers were in our post box on our arrival in Spain, Anne’s were not. We can only assume they did not arrive as our post box only has my surname on it and not Anne’s. So if you are not married make sure both surnames are on your post box.

Peter & Anne   -   www.los-montesinos-spain.co.uk

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 11:38 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

This happened to us once.

I think it's a blip in the online ordering rather than not a name on your post box.

I ordered them again whilst in Spain and they came within days.

Your address is registered at the tax office, you don't have to give a delivery address when you order them online.

I see you are in Costa Blanca, where abouts, as we are too!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 21/06/2009.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 4:32 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

Hi Fibby

Could be just a blip, but we thought it was worth mentioning it anyway.

We are in Los Montesinos, just up the raod from you

Best regards

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 4:39 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Hello Peteranne, as you have previously used a solicitor to submit your tax forms, it may be that the solicitor address is the one that the tax office have been given as the address to send her mail to, although it would be slightly odd to have this registered differently for a married couple.  As you know, when you use the online system you only enter your NIE  and name - there is not the option to enter an address - the computer system automatically generates the request to use the address that has previously been registered. This is a point I have brought up in a previous post - the online system to request labels is not 100% reliable, but you will only know when you try.  Anyway you got there in the end.

This message was last edited by leswill on 21/06/2009.

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 8:31 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Crikey, we are close neighbours, didn't realise!

might bump into you some time, take care

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
12 Jul 2009 10:33 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

We have had a pm for the link for online sticker requests, we thought it might be of interest to others.

The link for online requests for stickers is below.

You just need to enter your NIE number and name, surname 1st followed by your christian name, then press ENVAR.

Another window opens up stating ETIQUETAS A DIMICILIO, which means your request is being dealt with and soon you will receive them at your Spanish address.

https://aeat.es/etidomic.html

Like 0      
17 Aug 2009 3:42 PM by plexx Star rating in Hertfordshire & Elvi.... 131 posts Send private message

plexx´s avatar

I have previously used a lawyer to calculate, submit and pay my tax liabilities. if i now wish to do it myself, (or instruct another) do I need to re-register, or advise that my lawyer is no longer acting for me?

Like 0      
18 Aug 2009 10:51 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

This is part of a post from Leswill on another thread.

"Another point which may be of interest to some people who have previously used fiscal reps to complete their modelo 214  and now considering completing their own form is that the online sticker request system will not  work for you as the fiscal rep address will have been submitted as your address for sending of correspondence by the tax office.  The online system merely allows you to submit your NIE number and name and then stickers are sent to the address held by the tax office.  In order to change this address to your own address the registration form needs to be submitted - by the way this is a modelo 030.  It is used to register for tax, and to notify the tax  office of any change in circumstance. "

Hope this helps

Like 0      
19 Aug 2009 12:38 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Yes, you need to submit 030 form (one per property) download is here. Tax office needs it to issue new stickers directly to your Spanish address. We've just had to do it, Plexx.

Like 0      
19 Aug 2009 1:59 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Hello Plexx, we can complete the modelo 030 to advise that you wish to receive communications from the tax office directly to your own address and also we can complete your modelo 210 for you to pay the tax via your own bank.  You can PM me here for more details or have a look at the website.  This is a cheaper option than paying fiscal reps.

Like 0      
19 Aug 2009 3:14 PM by plexx Star rating in Hertfordshire & Elvi.... 131 posts Send private message

plexx´s avatar

Thanks all for your helpful responses.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Orihuela Tax office – wrong address - 0 posts
Quickest way to obtain an NIE No - 1 posts
Fridge Freezer FOR SALE - 0 posts
Shower Screens & Bath Screen FOR SALE - 0 posts
Residents Group - 1 posts
Where can I buy a fouton in Costa Blanca? - 8 posts
San Juan question - 5 posts
I cannot wait for the next siesta show - 0 posts
cig prices !!!! - 0 posts
how to get pitch at sabi market - 5 posts
Handing over/ Signing up - 0 posts
price in gibraltar - 3 posts
Advice about refreshing a Legal Embargo please - 2 posts
Wanted, Sun Loungers. - 5 posts
METAL BUNK BED - 0 posts
Increase In Tobacco Prices - 33 posts
Notary Appointment - 1 posts
Lawyer Wanted - 1 posts
looking for somewhere to stay in La Marina, weel in September, maybe long term permantly next year... - 0 posts
CAR HIRE - 17 posts
foreign plates and foreign licences - 1 posts
Bus and Train fares. - 3 posts
Cheap car wanted - 2 posts
rogue builder made repairs - 0 posts
alloy wheel refurb - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x