Petrol stations close to San Javier airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by susanjo Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi there,

I am visiting the area later this year on holiday and have booked car hire at San Javier airport.

The car comes with a full out/full in fuel policy and as I dont know the area very well I was wondering if anyone could let me have details/location of all petrol stations in the local area.

Thanks to everyone..

Like 0      
14 Jun 2009 9:05 PM by rayinspain Star rating in Pontypridd. 19 posts Send private message

Hi Susanjo

Where are you staying - there are lenty of petrol staions in the vicinity so do not worry

Ray

Like 0      
14 Jun 2009 10:01 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

The nearest one I have found is in San Javier itself, not far from the barracks. If you approach the airport from the motorway, turn left at the roundabout before the airport. Follow this road for about 5km until the end of the road. It becomes a set of lights, come roundabout type set up. The Repsol garage is on the left.

Mark

Like 0      
15 Jun 2009 8:23 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

It depends on where you are staying but all of the petrol stations are on the main N332 road as there are none on the motorway in the area

If you are staying North then yes the best one is on the roundabout in San Javier

If you are staying South then the best one is on the N332 in Los Alcazares, just past the main squre and Mercadona on the left, you can´t miss it

Like 0      
15 Jun 2009 10:29 AM by susanjo Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks to everyone for replying to my query.

I am staying by Mojacar so will be driving back to the airport using the toll road from the south.  I have to return the car full so will need to top tank up before drop off.

Thanks again for your help..

Like 0      
15 Jun 2009 10:40 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Leave the motorway at the exit for Los Alcazares central and turn lfet onto the N332 and the garage will be on the right

When leaving stay on the N332 and you will come to a roundabout by the go-cart track where you will turn right towards the airport 

Like 0      
28 Jun 2009 6:13 PM by someone Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

The petrol station in Loa Alcazares is a small company, and therefore the prices are a little higher.

The repsol in San Javier is the better of the two.

Like 0      
28 Jun 2009 8:20 PM by Grover Star rating. 37 posts Send private message

The nearest town to the airport is Santiago de la Ribera.  There is a big petrol station there.  There is a direct road to the airport and it is about 3 kilometres.

This is amap of the area.  http://www.needahandspanishproperties.com/santiago-de-la-ribera-map.html

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FITTED KITCHEN MAKE ME AN OFFER - 4 posts
AIR CONDITIONING UNITS MAKE ME AN OFFER - 4 posts
Primark Algeciras - 34 posts
QUESTION FOR MARIA - 1 posts
QUESTION FOR MARIA - OR LAWBIRD - 4 posts
Wanted long term rental - 4 posts
Auriga Crown/Alicante- No new Fleet! - 64 posts
long-term parking murcia airport - 4 posts
CORRUPT SPAIN - CLAYTON GES - FINCA PARCS - FINCA EXPERT - 19 posts
AGM Minutes - 0 posts
Re: Motor tricycle syndrome - 0 posts
To sell or not to sell - that is the question - 1 posts
Motor tricycle syndrome - 0 posts
Sapphire Businesses and Sapphire Real Estate - 0 posts
Buying a bar in Fuengirola, Money paid to agent/solicitor but they have both disappeared - 25 posts
van wanted - 0 posts
Malaga Airport car hire, Fuel tank full out/full back - 4 posts
Car Insurance for UK Plates - 41 posts
Fancy a game ? - 5 posts
Happy Birthday Nati!!! - 10 posts
Try Before You Rent, Would This Work ? - 2 posts
CONTACT ME IF OWED MONEY FROM VILLAPAC - 0 posts
taxi service - 1 posts
Rental needed for 5 weeks in Spain - 9 posts
Gas Natural - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x