One-Way van rental without paying it! YOU DRIVE UK-SPAIN AND I DRIVE SPAIN-UK under shared rental agreement

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 May 2011 8:19 AM by ethanhunt3055 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Check this van rental company site , they are best in my knowledge and they give discount too for long trips. I remember when my cousin sister wants to go on road trip then they hire this van rental company for the job.

Like 0      
13 Jun 2011 12:22 PM by migue Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello,

We are planning to move to Spain, from East Midlands to Malaga. We would like to hire a one way self-drive van. We have found a company called "Vanomos" and it looks alright for what we want. However, we will really apreciate if anyone has used this company before and could give us some more info about your experience with them.

Regards,

Miguel.

Like 0      
15 Sep 2011 7:52 PM by memonkeycool Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

I have been following this thread as i have to do a move from spain to greece. I am struggling with the same problem. Dose anybody have any insite into one way van hire that have dropp off points all over europe?

Like 0      
21 Nov 2011 4:47 PM by redrobin24 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hey guys, newbie here 

I've lived in Spain (Madrid) for 18 months and I'm looking at moving BACK to the UK. All of the things I've come across online regarding one-way moves are from the UK to Spain!

I'm skint (but I'm saving), I don't have a lot of stuff (it could fit in a car), but I'm having a tough time finding a company that will hire out a biggish car to take to the UK!

It's just me, some suitcases, my cat and his baggage (he probably has more than me) and probably my parents (they'll do the driving as I'm terrified of driving on the wrong side of the road!).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance 

Like 0      
22 Nov 2011 1:20 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I'm not aware of any companies doing one way rentals, although I'm sure somewhere, somehow it's possible.

I don't know how "skint" is skint, but down here on the coast you can pick up RHD UK plated cars quite cheap, there are many at less than €1000.

Obviously you would have to do some background checks and insure the car but it may be a way to not just get you back to UK but also so that you have a car when you get there!

Just a thought....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
16 Feb 2012 11:11 AM by liyonardio Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I've lived in Spain (Madrid) for 18 months and I'm looking at moving BACK to the UK. All of the things I've come across online regarding one-way moves are from the UK to Spain!

I'm skint (but I'm saving), I don't have a lot of stuff (it could fit in a car), but I'm having a tough time finding a company that will hire out a biggish car to take to the UK!

Like 0      
16 Feb 2012 11:11 AM by liyonardio Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Like 0      
30 May 2012 3:51 PM by Chris_Madrid Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Ok, so looking through the thread it seems two come recommended various times by users.

I will be leaving Madrid after living here for several years. Planned departure date 31st July/1st August 2012 going to Bristol area, and probably via Santander/Plymouth ferry from what I've been told about costs.

I suppose I have only half a van's load so if anyone is thinking about doing the same trip let me know in the next few weeks, as we could share and halve many of the costs!

I'm going to investigate these two in the meantime.

1. vanomos
Tel. UK +44 77147 53926

2. vans-for-sale-spain

Cheers, Chris

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

furniture for sale - 0 posts
VILLAS IN ALMERIA - 1 posts
Shar-pai Dog - 0 posts
Travelling to Morocco and Rhonda! - 9 posts
Cheap Flights - 6 posts
Cheap Flights - 0 posts
CNN to film property problems in Spain - 5 posts
WORKING IN SPAIN FOR A BRITISH COMPANY - 5 posts
Calling an Extraordinary Meeting - 2 posts
The builder's creditor has put a claim on my property - 1 posts
CAR FOR SALE EL RASO AREA - 0 posts
Episode 57 - 2 posts
Difficulty with mortgage and need to rent - 2 posts
Renting Mortgaged Property - 2 posts
Private messages - 2 posts
Murcia car hire - update. - 51 posts
alicante airport transfer to villamatin-july - 3 posts
Sofa Bed For Sale - 3 posts
IS MY POA STILL VALID?? - 1 posts
Picture Framer - San Javier area - 3 posts
Who can tell me about.... - 4 posts
Fortuna Investment Recovery Group - 0 posts
Who has tried - 8 posts
Book Writing - 4 posts
2/3 bed to rent in Fuengirola - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x