Grants

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

I live on a community and we have a communal ariel, with the onset of Digital tv this year could anybody in the Alicante area tell me if we can get a grant to change our  analogue  ariel over to Digital. My administrator has told me that this area alicante is not covered by the grant like some other areas of spain

Nitram

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 11:35 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Our Administrator told us there was a grant avaiable for this but, as usual there are conditions attached. You may find that as you have to use a specified installer, their costs may be much higher than other installers and the grant of 250€ will be swallowed up by this higher payment.

We were also advised that there is only a small amount of money for this grant in the Government pot so there is no guarentee that you will actually recieve the grant of 250€ in any event.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Apr 2009 9:42 AM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

Thank you for info it was not until we brought a digi box we were told about change over and our local dealer said though it´s only a small job to be carried out by an electrician it would cost €600.

So my advice to my owners wil be get your own ariel

Nitram

Like 0      
01 Apr 2009 11:24 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Don't think I made this clear, but the grant is available for upgrading to Spanish Digital only. This upgrade is mandatory for all Communities and is paid for from Community funds or via a one off charge to all owners.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Grants - 0 posts
What Documents and other items must I have in the car - 35 posts
La Concha Living Estate Agent Marbella - 9 posts
Car rental from Barcelona Train Station - 1 posts
Exciting Products in Mercadona - 8 posts
Easter holidays - 1 posts
Where does all the Garden Rubbish go? - 1 posts
Question for Maria - Car insurance liability - 1 posts
Free towels for cat/dog rescue centre available Costa Blanca South - 0 posts
Volunteers needed Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Renting out apartment? - 0 posts
SAD - 7 posts
Need a Programable Themostat - 0 posts
How many complaints about an EOS member before he/she is blocked, etc.? - 2 posts
Should someone ask you before they PM you? - 4 posts
Nearly new Funiture pack - 0 posts
JUSTIN: Can anyone else post after Gypsy on a certain thread ? - 1 posts
RECOMMENDED SOLICITOR - 3 posts
32" Sharp Television for sale - 0 posts
RE plating a car - 2 posts
CHECK YOU HAVE D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y REGISTERED THE SPANISH SIM IN YOUR MOBILE - 5 posts
4x4 Kia Sportage 2.0 Tdi 5door for sale - 3 posts
Internet and Land Line - 8 posts
If we can take a little time to stop ..... - 7 posts
Castoral Value of Property - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x