Non-resident tax return for 2008

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by pengwynne Star rating in Warwickshire and Ten.... 30 posts Send private message

pengwynne´s avatar

Hi! my name is Pengwynne and have just subscribed to "EYE" after visiting this site so many times before. Have been reading these threads with interest and I hope someone out there could help. I have owned my apartment in Tenerife since 2005 with no regrets and live there for 5 months of the year. From 2007 I have submitted my own income tax return after being "ripped-off" by an accountant. In 2007 I purchased an underground parking space which meant  a  2nd property was purchased and Modelo 210 was submitted in 2008. I have visited the Agencia Tributaria website many times over the past 2 months but it has not been updated at all. As time is drawing closer to the closing date of 30th June, I would like to know whether the 1.1% rate of the catastral value and the tax rate of 24% still aplies for the 2008 tax return. I would be very grateful if anyone could come back with an accurate answer. Thank you.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 10:08 PM by pengwynne Star rating in Warwickshire and Ten.... 30 posts Send private message

pengwynne´s avatar

Just a follow-up on my last post which is very important and can save a lot of aggravation. My bank the Caja Canarias will not accept the (Modelo 214) or Modelo 210 without the bar-code stickers and the official A4 addressed envelopes that are obtained from the main Hacienda of your district. I have been told that many spanish banks are following this directive. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Trying to see if I get notifiaction - 1 posts
newbie to EOS saying ola - 1 posts
Jet2 Edinburgh to Murcia flights put back - 2 posts
Archivelgolf resort hang on or sell? - 1 posts
Flight times from Glasgow to Malaga - 2 posts
Ryanair to now charge for on-line check in - 17 posts
HELP! BUYING....NEED ADVICE. - 1 posts
In the Dark - 6 posts
Prediction of eurbor rate for Mortgage starting 1st April? - 4 posts
van and driver needed - 3 posts
Well, yes, we have a happy story! - 11 posts
working part-time self employed - 4 posts
Free Bank Transfers ? - 1 posts
Insurance - 3 posts
advice please - 0 posts
mortgage broker - 2 posts
M & S now deliver to Spain - 9 posts
Spanish social security - 2 posts
New Pictures - 10 posts
Nissan Primera Estate T - SPEC Model For Sale or Swap - 0 posts
Paying Taxes - 2 posts
Help with everything please !!!! - 0 posts
Car hire Scam resolved - 1 posts
The good thing about the crisis.... - 17 posts
wanted 3 bed apt Calahonda to El Rosario - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x