Good restraunts in Fuengirola

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by Stronge Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Hi, we have bought an apartment  in the C de S and would like to hear about a few good restraunts in Fuengirola.  We seem to go back to the few that we know! I would be glad to hear of a few other ones.  Man thanks.

Like 0      
08 Jan 2009 2:39 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

Moochers is excellant ! it has live music as well.

Like 0      
14 Jan 2009 9:16 AM by spainmamma Star rating in Mijas . 36 posts Send private message

La Salinas and Los Enebros in Los Boliches are great and Portofino and Don Pe in Fuengirola are good although more pricey. If you want a something a little more special try La Perla in Benalmadena Pueblo and for a good well priced meal try the restaurant opposite the big carosel in Fuengiorla ( opposite the port ) think it's called Barolo. They have an interesting menu and not too expensive ...

Like 0      
14 Jan 2009 9:48 PM by Stronge Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Many thanks for your reply.  We are going out at the end of the month and hopefully we will try out some of the ones mentioned.  By the way what does "nbsp" mean in your post Spainmamma??

Like 0      
15 Jan 2009 9:57 AM by spainmamma Star rating in Mijas . 36 posts Send private message

Hi ... sorry ... don't think nbsp means anything ... something happened to my keyboard as I posted the message ... some sort computor formatting error I think!

I just remembered there's a new tapas bar on Los Boliches Square too, can't remember the name but it's a huge place with high tables and stools. The tapas is excellent, very 'Spanish' and very cheap ... great atmosphere too ... really worth a go!

Enjoy your meals!

Like 0      
15 Jan 2009 12:38 PM by Berno Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi, I would highly recommend "Beasol" Restaurant, No. 1 Calle Malaga, Fuengirola (Tel: 952469743). It's down towards the Castle end of Fuengirola but well worth the visit. I have used it on numerous occasions over the last few years. They do a 3-course fixed price meal (with home made desserts). It's family run and have excellent English. As per previous posting I also highly recommend Don Pe in Fish Alley in Fuengirola and Los Enebros in Los Boliches. There are another couple of restaurants in Fish Alley that I could recommend but unfortunately I know where they are and walk straight to them but just cannot remember their names at this time. Berno

Like 0      
01 Feb 2009 5:36 AM by cez6 Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hi, I've searched the Toston's Restaurant and it's a fine and nice restaurant as I see.  The place is nice and it's food of course.. I'm sure you'll enjoy there also in Ferienhaus Mallorca if you're looking for a resort it's adorale place I swear.

Like 0      
06 Feb 2011 1:21 PM by amep75 Star rating. 79 posts Send private message

manolos top end av mijas next block up from santander just before motorway

they have a la carte and 2 menus with loadsa choice on 10 euro other 15 euro the n15 eu includes half bottle of wine the cheap one glass wine beer or soft drink we eat fab there for 25 eu for 2 service brill

Like 0      
06 Feb 2011 2:13 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

This could be a really useful thread and I certainly have afew I could add but certainly no shortage of eating venues in Fuengirola.

But I think we need to distinguish on cuisine and PRICE and also whether restaurant/tapas etc

Like 0      
07 Feb 2011 9:44 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

On the front is a great British fish and chip place called "Crispy Cod".  It's very highly rated and we loved it there when we went.

Must go again soon....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 10:42 PM by drokyweeny Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Barola as mentioned before, consistently good food and superb service.  Tel no. 951260527

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Internet in Vera, Almeria - 21 posts
Spectrum radio and the agents advertising - 0 posts
The Fourth King - 0 posts
Chesterton and the wise men ( Reyes Magos) - 0 posts
Van to Europe - 0 posts
Long term rental - Tenants rights - 3 posts
Moving back, car for swop, Honda shttle people carrier 4x4 RHD UK plates. - 0 posts
Charges for Inheritance - 2 posts
been for a visit too in nov 23 - 0 posts
car hire - 3 posts
Prices - UK v Spain - 10 posts
Hi - let us introduce ourselves - 1 posts
Curtains / blinds - 0 posts
Weed control Fabric. - 0 posts
Currency Hedge - 0 posts
I.T. business for sale in Granada - 0 posts
investment required - 0 posts
'friendly' rental property - 4 posts
Cycle UK to Alicante - Appreciate any helpful views - 2 posts
wee peddy - 0 posts
How do I revise my email address? - 4 posts
Ford Transit Rimor Motorhome. 2005. For Sale - 0 posts
Hola from snowy Andalucia - 6 posts
Injured Stray Dog - Help Needed - 4 posts
Good area to move to? - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x