Lollypup

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by lollypup Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi

I have a 30% deposit down on 2 properties in Jumilla.   They were supposed to be finished at the end of next month with a further three months build time allowed.  The company has now gone into administration and the likelihood  of them being built is remote.   Apparently the company could be sold off in bits and any new developer doesn't have to honour the contract.  We understood there to be a bank guarantee but have been told that it was for 6.5 million which is not sufficient to give the creditors their money back once those at the top of the list had been paid ie banks etc.   Can this be the case and are we likely to have lost all our money?  In hind site we should have had individual bank guarantees with our name and passport number on.  Unfortunately we were naive and left it in the hands of our solicitor.   Needless to say we have changed our solicitor and are waiting to find out whether we have a case against the original solicitor for not looking after our interests well enough.

Like 0      
20 Nov 2008 6:05 PM by alantracey Star rating. 156 posts Send private message

Lollypup

See the threads about Residencial Santa Ana - there is lots of ready for you to catch up on.  You are not alone !!

Tracey

Like 0      
20 Nov 2008 6:34 PM by lollypup Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi Tracey

Thanks for that.  I can't find anything more recent than about 18 months ago, I'm new to this web site so I don't know whether I'm just looking in the wrong place

Lollypup

Like 0      
20 Nov 2008 7:24 PM by alantracey Star rating. 156 posts Send private message

Hi Lollypup

On the top left of this page, click on forums, then - off plan developements.  you can choose which developments you are interested in - click on Residencial Santa Ana del monte.  There are lots of postings (my last message should have said 'reading') although not all the postings are 'news or information' some are just ramblings and rants.  But I guess that's what happens when people are worried and have no one else to take it out on!

Good luck

tracey

Like 0      
20 Nov 2008 7:38 PM by lollypup Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Thanks Tracey, you've been really helpful

Lollypup

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Poems to have Flu by.................For Maria - 3 posts
Roquefort Sauce - 10 posts
Can an autonimo recieve social security? - 7 posts
Hi I'm Baxter - 0 posts
Legal English language Television in Spain - 0 posts
Getting on the internet - 2 posts
Arcos and Sunset Boys Tim and Duncan - 0 posts
Anyone heard of or used - lowratespanishmortgages - 37 posts
SKY+ BOX - "PLEASE WAIT" message on planner. - 10 posts
Ryanair to Close Fuerteventura Routes From January ’09 - 0 posts
ANYONE NEED ITEMS SHIPPING TO AND FROM UK - 3 posts
ANYONE NEED SOMETHING SHIPPING TO OR FROM SPAIN??? - 4 posts
Golf around La Cala de Mijas - 2 posts
Villas Toboso Alcaucin - 3 posts
First time on EOS - 10 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required - Costa Calida/Blanca/Mar Menor area - 5 posts
Question for Maria - 10 posts
Looking for advice/recommendations - 9 posts
Reasons to move to Spain - 55 posts
Completing on Polaris Property @ Condado de Alhama next Week - 13 posts
Mexican Restaurant in Benimar - 5 posts
Experienced Chef Required - 0 posts
Spanish TDT tv. - 5 posts
Looking for Sales Agents for Canvas Printing Company - 0 posts
car wanted - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x