Good discount stores for TVs?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by norm2002 Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Can anyone let me know of any good discount stores for TVs in the Marbella/Estapona area or websites in Spain?

TIA

norm

Like 0      
16 Nov 2008 7:13 AM by pknott Star rating in Costa Blanca. 142 posts Send private message

pknott´s avatar

Just used www.fnac.es (all in spanish) was quite cheap...also fab service..ordered and the items were in my house 2 days later!!

Like 0      
16 Nov 2008 8:46 AM by AJB1 Star rating in Benahavis, Costa del.... 63 posts Send private message

We were looking for a cheap lap top and looked everywhere and the cheapest we could find was 499 Euros (including Carrefour, Alcampo, Ideal, Boulanger).

We´d discounted El Corte Ingles as we assumed it would be way too expensive but looked there as a last resort and managed to find 3 in there for less than 499, the cheapest being 399 Euros. We even managed to get an extra 50 Euros off!

This was however the small Corte Ingles in the centre of San Pedro which just sells electrical items (next to the large Supercor), so you may have some luck there with a TV. It´s definitely worth a look.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2008 3:35 PM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Same question, but in the Mojacar area. Would the best place be Eroski in Roquetas del Mar, or is there something more reasonable nearby? I'm looking for a 32" flatscreen and hope to get it sorted over the Chrismas break. Many thanks.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2008 4:55 PM by pknott Star rating in Costa Blanca. 142 posts Send private message

pknott´s avatar

Found another good website who are also have some good products...http://www.redcoon.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Christmas EOS dinner - 24 posts
Supermarket opening times - 7 posts
HELP..................lost in JUNK ? - 12 posts
Wood burning stoves - 26 posts
Booking flights and paying in Euros - 7 posts
The rain in Spain - 9 posts
The Compensation Letter - 2 posts
Riviera Del Sol - 2 posts
Skiing on the Sierra Nevada - 1 posts
just moved to Alcoy - 1 posts
Heating a house nr Los gallardos, almeria - 2 posts
el soto short course championships - 1 posts
golf tournament at el soto club de golf - 2 posts
Wood burning stoves - 2 posts
2 and half months for succesful execution of Bank Guarantee - 10 posts
Antiques for Sale - 0 posts
Christmas Shopping - 0 posts
Moving out early - 0 posts
help - 9 posts
Long term Rental Required - 6 posts
I don't want to start ANOTHER war...............BUT................. - 2 posts
Long term let required within walking distance of Estepona port - 0 posts
Did you see ?? - 14 posts
Lease cars - 0 posts
Dog Friendly Hotels - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x