Santander Bank

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

I wrote before  that I bank with Sol Bank and they are charging us 96 Euros per year which is outrageous.  When were on holiday a few weeks ago we were about to sign up with Santander as we have shares in the bank and they offer free banking .  As we did not have our passports with us we couldn't .   Anyway my husband has since been researching this bank and evidently the comments about services are terrible .   Has anyone had any dealings with this bank and would you recommend?  Is it really ' free' or are there hidden costs that one does not read about ?    Not too worred about a credit card as we use our British one but would like in the future to transfer monies regularly and to deal with DD for water etc at no cost or a reasonble rate.

Like 0      
27 Oct 2008 4:23 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

hi
We pay 15 euros a year each for me and my hubby , but no more than that, and we have not had any problems with them whatsoever, our bank manager is reallly helpful and is based at rocio del mar, torrevieja - i bank with abbey in the uk and as i based in london can deposit cheques free of charge when i need to send money over - takes about 10 days for cheques to clear
i hope this is of some use
thanks

saz

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Swap 2 bedroom townhouse Murcia - 0 posts
Monday morning giggle - 3 posts
Esoteric healing - 0 posts
Living in Real Spain - 9 posts
Painting Holidays - 6 posts
Driving a Scooter in Spain - 7 posts
No Water - 4 posts
im in hospital - 6 posts
impoting terrace furniture - 0 posts
deeds - 3 posts
deeds - 0 posts
Huma: Interest and Compensation or just your money back! - 1 posts
Costa Blanca North - 0 posts
Free guides to buying a property, healthcare/pensions and taxation issues in Spain - 0 posts
swap 2bed penthouse in costa del sol for uk property - 1 posts
Power of Thought - 38 posts
Ghost towns in spain - 1 posts
Finally I have handed my notice in - 15 posts
Mortgages - help! - 1 posts
HealthCare Dillema - 5 posts
Part exchange deals - 5 posts
The Emperor´s new cloth - 3 posts
Removals/Man with Van - 2 posts
New podcast posted on Bravachat - 0 posts
Alicante to Los Alcazares - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x