CHEAP FLIGHTS TO SPAIN

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by Sue and Paul Star rating in /We are from Glouces.... 73 posts Send private message

I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS TRIED THIS ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHEN  AND FOR HOW LONG YOU STAY OUT IN SPAIN / ENGLAND

THERE IS A GUY CALLED MARTIN LEWIS ON GMTV WHO HAS HIS OWN WEBSITE ON FINDING THE CHEAPEST FLIGHTS  THE LINK IS BELOW IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GO - THERE IS EVEN AN OPTION TO HAVE A NEWSLETTER ADVERTISING £10.00 FLIGHTS AS AND WHEN THEY COME UP FOR GRABS.

WE BOTH STILL WORK THEREFORE HAVE TO BE SELECTIVE WHEN WE GO OUT TO SPAIN - HOWEVER  I DO HOPE THAT THIS OPTION IS STILL AROUND WHEN WE RETIRE....................

www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-flights

IF ANY ONE GETS A GOOD DEAL - PLEASE POST

Like 0      
08 Oct 2008 1:24 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Another good site is Skyscanner, although they recently changed it and I don't find it as easy to navigate as before. Perhaps I just don't like change!  The site lists all the budget airlines from your chosen airport.
Let's hope the cheap airlines don't start increasing their prices too much as I read that they are all enjoying a boom at the expensive of companies such as BA. I wonder why?

Like 0      
08 Oct 2008 3:56 PM by lewjan62 Star rating in West Sussex / Casare.... 134 posts Send private message

lewjan62´s avatar
last week of October Monarch have flights from Gatwick to Malaga for £4.99 (before taxes but even so dirt cheap) Have not seen them that cheap for years. Get in there quick!!

Like 0      
18 Oct 2008 1:01 PM by danzar1972 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

I would suggest this other travel site - Trabber. co.uk

Like 0      
18 Oct 2008 4:15 PM by Jet48 Star rating in Estepona / Great Yar.... 106 posts Send private message

Jet48´s avatar
Monarch have flights at £2.99 before taxes Luton/Gibraltar during various dates November and December.

Like 0      
19 Oct 2008 8:29 PM by Mooma Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

Hi
I could be completely wrong here but I seem to remember that there is some sort of dispute between Ryanair and screen scraper websites. There is a comment about it on the Ryanair home page (via a link you click on - almost centre page) and I think I remember that when flights have been cancelled, those booked via sites other that Ryanair itself were either not getting refunds or having to fight for them.

Like 0      
20 Oct 2008 11:30 PM by Mooma Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

Looks like I was correct! I have just cut and pasted this from the Ryanair website:-

Terms and Conditions of Travel

ReservationsAll bookings for Ryanair flights must be made directly on www.ryanair.com or via a Ryanair call centre. Any booking you may make via a third party website or online travel agent may be cancelled without notice or refund.

Like 0      
14 Jun 2011 9:47 AM by rigocampos Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Here are some tips for cheap flights are listed below:-- Buy your tickets are early because rates are change day by day.
Begin your search by find a few of the main online travel providers. Before buying the final tickets you know the tickets rates.

Cheap Flights And Cheap Fly Tickets

Like 0      
30 Jun 2011 7:13 PM by juliew Star rating in La Herradura, Costa .... 68 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Martin Lewis comes up with such a lot of good advice in a lot of areas, iI always have a look before I booka flight.

Julie

www.wisemovetospain.com

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 8:33 AM by rpcarnell Star rating in Panama. 4 posts Send private message

Geez, that's great. I am in Panama and flights to Costa Rica are expensive, and that's our neighbor country.

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 2:06 PM by Honeywater Star rating. 68 posts Send private message

Hi, rpcarnell. Your post has caught my attention, as I've also set my eyes on Panama por possible retirement. I'm due to visit the country in Dedember/January to receive an appartment in the Allure at the Park tower, opposite the Urraca Park. I intend to rent it out for a couple of years.

I know that Panama's "pensionado" program is the best in the world. Although hardly relevant to this thread, would you care to share your your views about the country based on what you've seen?

Many thanks in advance.

Like 0      
07 Jul 2011 3:59 PM by michael1985 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

not many good flites anymore

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fruit Trees? Off Plan development? LHD vs RHD, Negativity? Mobile broadband? Selling up? Renting? ARRRR!! - 8 posts
Spanish government will adapt measures to increase guarantees on deposits with Banks - 1 posts
Entertainment on the Costa Blanca - 2 posts
FROM the COASTRIDER...............planning permission for 2.4 dish......... - 5 posts
Tourist Plates - 19 posts
Air Conditoning engineer - Estepona - 8 posts
Life in Menorca - 3 posts
Kitting out apartment - 8 posts
advice on selling property - 1 posts
Manilva Beach - 0 posts
Cam Bank - Advice Needed Please - 2 posts
Agents Commision - 11 posts
Tina - 1 posts
Still looking for a bike! - 5 posts
3 Bed Town House For Sale - 1 posts
How do you get your money back rom Villapac? - 118 posts
Best way to Drive: London to Malaga - 11 posts
Security - 2 posts
Buying a car in Cartagena / Murcia - 3 posts
Refund on Off plan development - 4 posts
life insurance - 1 posts
Are Banks cutting Back on lending - 1 posts
Documents you should carry with you - 14 posts
NOT completing - how long to wait for court case - 3 posts
Sunny Dublin - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x