Air Conditoning engineer - Estepona

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar
Hi folks, havent been on here for ages - too busy - but desperately need your help please.
Our air con packed in during the summer of all times and trying to get hold of the company who installed the units in the complex has been a complete
nightmare, there never seems to be anyone there that speaks english and our spanish, I hate to admit, isnt good enough to explain what we need!
Can anyone please recommend an english speaking, reliable air con engineer who serves this area on the CDS, hubby is out there from Wednesday
for a long weekend of golf so we're hoping we can get someone out there for Friday morning.
Many thanks
Jackie

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 11:37 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Jackie mate, missed you. Just trying to get ready to leave in few hours for the sun ourselves.

Please send me some new pics of the pups cos they won't be pups these days.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/7/2008.

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 1:46 PM by dondonsinspain Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Hi Speed Services in Estepona did our air-conditioning, and they speak English
C/ Ceuta 15
29680 Estepona, Spain
952 790 315

Good luck

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 2:15 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar
Thankyou so much dondonsinspain, I knew there would be someone out there that could help, I will give them a call now.

Yes More, they certainly aint little pups anymore, theyre big ones now!!

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 2:59 PM by dondonsinspain Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

They don't open again until 5.30pm.  gd luck

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 3:03 PM by dondonsinspain Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

hi - if you can't get to speak to the chap that speaks English, let me know I can translate it you need it

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 4:03 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar
Thanks for that dondonsinspain, Ive passed the number on to hubby as he needs to fit the time in around golf - got to get his priorities right I suppose!!
When you say they dont open again until 5.30pm, are they a shop or something?

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 5:45 PM by dondonsinspain Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

hi - its a company that installs units, they used to work out of the poligino now they have a shop and they all shut for the long lunch, but work late into the evenings.  They came out to our house at 7.30 last month when we had a problem.

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 5:48 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar
Oh thats great, he tends to play early afternoon (mad dogs & englishmen!!) so either way should be good depending on if theyre available.  Thanks once again, I will get in touch if he has problems with language, must get that sorted!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Life in Menorca - 3 posts
Kitting out apartment - 8 posts
advice on selling property - 1 posts
Manilva Beach - 0 posts
Cam Bank - Advice Needed Please - 2 posts
Agents Commision - 11 posts
Tina - 1 posts
Still looking for a bike! - 5 posts
3 Bed Town House For Sale - 1 posts
How do you get your money back rom Villapac? - 118 posts
Best way to Drive: London to Malaga - 11 posts
Security - 2 posts
Buying a car in Cartagena / Murcia - 3 posts
Refund on Off plan development - 4 posts
life insurance - 1 posts
Are Banks cutting Back on lending - 1 posts
Documents you should carry with you - 14 posts
NOT completing - how long to wait for court case - 3 posts
Sunny Dublin - 0 posts
Viewings on development threads - 2 posts
Arrives the automatically way to enforce sanctions by criminal offence in all EU territory. - 1 posts
Telefonica Domo2 Telephone Manual in English Required - 5 posts
Buildings Insurance without a cédula - 1 posts
Long therm rental wanted in Orihuela Costa. (Pianist and Optican). - 2 posts
Play Piano with *Larissa Yvonne* Pianoteacher based in Orihuela Costa - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x