Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar

Hello everyone,

Please can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in this area,either salon or mobile.,i know its nearly halloween,but i am starting to look like a witch,Ha Ha.

Thanks

Like 0      
02 Oct 2008 5:31 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Jewels
How are you settling in? My Mum & Dad usually go to one in Los Alcazares, I'll find out the name and let you know. If I thought there was enough call for mobile hairdressers I would sell up and come over. I am a qualified hairdresser as well as an Estate Agent, knew it would come in handy one day. But guess you won't be able to last out until I come over in April??? LOL! 

Like 0      
02 Oct 2008 5:37 PM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar
Thanks Candyfloss,i will wait with baited breath,We are starting to settle in,we had a lot of rain the first week we were here so we were abit shocked,but am please to say its better now.We had a look round the market on Wednesday,well impressed all that lovely fresh fruit and veg.
I had the pleasure of meeting pilgrim,nice chap,hope to catch up with him again soon.
Of fto the Barracuda tonight for the quiz (if i can do something with the hair) back on topic

Chat. soon.

Like 0      
02 Oct 2008 5:52 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
You lucky thing.
the barracuda do a lovely Sunday lunch too. My other half is over there with his mate at the moment. (I am such a kind wifey) I'll tell him to look out for a girl with mad hair LOL   
Speak later.

Like 0      
02 Oct 2008 7:38 PM by hiemmerson Star rating in Near Valle del Sol .... 18 posts Send private message

Hi

can recommend Sharon Saunders who is on the street with all the bars and restaurants on in Los Alcazares
its just down from the Mercadona approx opposite the Sand Bar
phone 968 582 958
she charges approx 25E for a cut and blow dry and 45E for foil highlights (at least she did the last time I was there but that was about a year ago now - have found a closer one to where I live rather than doing a rapunzel look !!)
this is possibly who candyfloss was talking about
btw could you tell me where Barracuda is in Santiago as tried to find it on Weds but always seem to get lost once I leave the sea front !!

Many Thanks

Like 0      
02 Oct 2008 10:00 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Hiemmerson
Yes, I think that might be the same hairdressers, just down past the penny farthing and on the opposite side.
Regards to the Barracuda, if you stand with your back to the sea in front of the scuba school (where the boat goes over to La Manga) look straight up that side street off the prom and half way up is the Dog & Duck and other restaurants. As you get to the Dog take a right and the Barracuda is just on the left hand side. If you keep going you will come out into the main town. It's a sports bar/restaurant and is very good and the service is excellent. Only been open about 6 weeks so hope they do well. (And they 
have telly)

Like 0      
03 Oct 2008 12:55 AM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar
We had a great night at the Barracuda tonight,we came home with 2 bottles of vino,Candyfloss your chap wasnt in having a curry was he.....

Like 0      
03 Oct 2008 5:29 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Jewels
Could well have been, should have told you what he looked like, this is him.................

Like 0      
03 Oct 2008 6:52 PM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar
Of course ,well it wasnt him in the Barracuda then Ha Ha

Like 0      
04 Oct 2008 6:39 AM by hiemmerson Star rating in Near Valle del Sol .... 18 posts Send private message

Hi Candyfloss

many thanks for the directions
have got visitors coming on Monday so will definitely give it a try

Kind Regards

Like 0      
04 Oct 2008 3:53 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
You're welcome Hiemmerson.
I won't tell you what time they left there
Hope you have a good time.

Hi Jewels
Yes they were there, some people do say he looks like Brad but I can't see it myself LOL!! 

Like 0      
18 Oct 2008 12:51 PM by jewels50 Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

jewels50´s avatar
Thanks for all your replies,in the end i went to a salon called URBAN in Los Alcasares,a very nice,English speaking Frenchman cut my hair,delighted 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Have a look at Vera in Almeria: attractive location - 0 posts
Has anyone had any good foof finds lately in the supermarkets?? - 4 posts
I would like to work from home......... - 2 posts
Did the earth move for you? - 0 posts
Complete newcomer to being a Spanish property owner - 4 posts
Palmera Properties, La Perla...anyone know what's going on?? can you advise ?? - 39 posts
Casa de la Vega, Vera - 8 posts
Long Term Parking Near Murcia Airport (pick up and drop off service) - 2 posts
Snakes!!!!!!! - 19 posts
Renault Scenic Diesel for sale(Spanish) - 1 posts
Tabacs nr St Javier Airport ? - 8 posts
has any one bought..... - 0 posts
Removal Company - 2 posts
Gardens of manilva country club - 2 posts
Excess baggage charges. - 16 posts
BANKINTER - 12 posts
Running a bar/cafe in spain - 4 posts
Cleaner Required - 2 posts
FAO: Justin. Server/ PM problems? - 4 posts
MARKET GONE MAD - 13 posts
Room 101 for ex-presidents and vice presidents - 26 posts
Moped Wanted - Mijas Costa - 0 posts
Electric Bills - 19 posts
Finally its ours!! - 3 posts
can you buy tetralysal acne tablets over the counter in chemist - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x