Ryanair EDI-AGP false start

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by rovinramon Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hola everyone, this is my first posting on this site, so please bear with me! Ryanair promised us frae Edinburgh a new service tae Malaga which wus badly needed. Apparently circumstances beyond their control have delayed its inauguration until further notice. We had booked a very cheap Ryanair flight back to Edinburgh during the first week's ops, the outward leg having to be with the only other operator for this route on the required date -Flyglobespan. Too good to be true maybe, but what is really sad is the way that within a few hours of the cancellation emails arriving, Flyglobespan's prices for this route started to go stratospheric. Maybe just a coincidence, supply & demand and all that tosh could have been responsible, of course. OIf course Flyglobespan are not the only avaricious operators in the game now, Ryanair having rewritten the rules of engagement for their competitors to follow re. credit/debit card charges. The former have recently pulled a notable new stroke though. If one wishes to prebook their seat, it has to be done AFTER the flight booking has been completed, by returning to the site with the booking confirmation number. Correct ! They can thus have a second gnaw at our credit cards, with another transaction charge being seized, of course. SHABBY CHEEK! saludos rovinramon

This message was last edited by rovinramon on 9/11/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Congratulations on the treinta mil ( thirty thousand): 30.000 - 11 posts
Banks and Non Residency certificate - 2 posts
Who pays Community Fees - Landlord or Tenant? - 6 posts
I never had any doubts as to winning the World Cup !!! - 1 posts
barryg - 3 posts
Allison - blackmailed by my builder - is it legal - 10 posts
Jet2 Manchester to Murcia - 1 posts
Must Have Been Asleep For Longer than I Thought - 10 posts
rental - 2 posts
Is this TRUE ??? - 11 posts
Sofa bed. Campomar/Cabo Roig - 0 posts
Landlord: Keys to Successful Rental Income - 7 posts
Terreze de torreblanca - 4 posts
At the end of the day . . . . - 2 posts
A new Breed of Greed - 0 posts
New riding school just for children - 1 posts
1 hour drive from Alicante? - 38 posts
bmibaby - 5 posts
Wanted - Chest of Drawers, Garrucha Area - 0 posts
Come back More. We miss you. You are part of the team - 26 posts
DREAM HOME INTERIORS - 8 posts
why can't i receive private messages? - 2 posts
Setting up an Ultrasound Business in Spain - 1 posts
Tiger Mosquito arrives in the Costa Brava - 10 posts
Archery equipment - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x