viva estates

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

I know they have closed down, have they been declared bankrupted, see they are behind the exhibition in Las Chapas and still publish a magazine, anyone know whats happened

Like 0      
08 Sep 2008 12:34 AM by Robert H Star rating in Marbella. 63 posts Send private message

As far as I know, Viva estates as such is gone. The exhibition centre is operating in tandem with Hot Properties, a seperate entity, where vendors can advertise their properties mentioning their contact details. A tiny team of agents are still there, selling advert space and the occasional property from the exhibition centre.

Like 0      
08 Sep 2008 9:43 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Fairly certain they have been bankrupted - or so I am told - they were put into administration back end of 07 or early 08 and were simply running an operation to collect commissions to satisfy creditors for the last few months - despite the money they threw at Expo that didnt work for them but think it would have taken little short of a miracle to improve the situation.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
10 Sep 2008 12:52 AM by Robert H Star rating in Marbella. 63 posts Send private message

You are right, although the Expo was probably a nice vehicle to get an investor interested in the Hot Property mag, which they got.

Like 0      
10 Sep 2008 9:02 AM by sunnymim Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Their website is still up and running!.

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 9:33 PM by Millwall Star rating in Manilva, Costa Del S.... 82 posts Send private message

The EXPO centre is now closed I belive but they are in new offices in Benavis on a development that they have an exclusive.

Like 0      
12 Sep 2008 3:03 PM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Thanks

The reason I am interested is we are still awaiting our deposit from Viva Lettings, 13 months now. The landlord returned it to Viva lettings, after many promises from Viva lettings we have never received it. The town hall in Marbella have taken the matter up so I suppose I will just be a creditor if they are bankrupt.  Its a matter of principal I did not choose to give Viva Lettings nearly 900 euros!!!!

Like 0      
23 Sep 2008 7:00 PM by Tabitha Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

GWM:

In my opinion, to write a post as you have done so to the general public making such serious accusations should have your full name stated below.

- Viva Lettings did not hold deposits from tenants, the deposits were held by the landlords. The tenancy agreements were signed in between landlords and tenants.
- I cannot remember a single landlord returning a deposit to Viva Lettings, deposits are returned by landlords directly into tenants accounts. A simple reason was that we did not want money coming into our account that could not be proved by an invoice.
- If you have not been returned your deposit by your landlord it may be because you did not pay your rent, you broke the tenancy agreement by leaving earlier, left the property in a mess, did not pay your utility bills, damaged furniture, etc.
- I doubt the town hall in Marbella have taken the matter up as it has absolutely nothing to do with them. If you really want to give some sense to all your accusations I suggest you go to the Courts of Marbella, but before make sure you read the tenancy agreement you signed and have all the documentation in place that can prove what you are saying. 

Even though I no longer work for Viva Lettings I would be more than happy to see you face to face in a Court room.

Noemi Fernandez-Palaso (ex-general manager for Viva Lettings)

Like 0      
23 Sep 2008 7:36 PM by Millwall Star rating in Manilva, Costa Del S.... 82 posts Send private message

That told you GWM

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moving with a dog - 3 posts
Bank transfer to Holland - 2 posts
How to handle the Guardia Civil...(not) - 1 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL REQUIRED - 0 posts
Broadband around cabo roig. - 10 posts
Good evening to everyone! - 6 posts
Tesco Clubcard Vouchers - 1 posts
New Restaurant La Reserva! - 1 posts
Mystery - 0 posts
UP-DATE ABOUT (M11) - 2 posts
Este Bueno! - 2 posts
Any Salsa classes in Los Alcazares, San Javier or anywhere close by? - 3 posts
mortgage transfer - 1 posts
MORE WOE BROUGHT ON BY CREDIT SQUEEZE - 27 posts
house exchange - 1 posts
UK based Notary - 7 posts
What's the legal age for marriage in Spain? - 5 posts
DECREE 218/2005 (only applicable to Andalucía) - 15 posts
Bank Repossessions in Spain explained - 27 posts
Bank Guarantees explained - 41 posts
First Occupancy Licence - 12 posts
FOR SALE:Ford Galaxy -2002 -1.9Tdi - 7 Seater -Superb Condition - €9,950ono - Mijas Costa-Tel:0034 610872869 - 0 posts
Is anybody there - 9 posts
Vocational Skills Training... - 1 posts
One Year On - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x