New Restaurant La Reserva!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by LA_REGIA_GRILLS Star rating in cabo roig, orihuela .... 12 posts Send private message

Hi, my name is Gabi and i'm up against cowboys. I'm spanish and also sick of seeing people getting ripped off by the ones suppossed to be there friends. Try to get always more than one quote on whatever you need. Also ask for a visit at the workshop and see if you like the look of it. It will say a lot of what you're about to get.
          I deal with lots of clients that give money upfront and never get anything back or pay extra money. We all need to open our eyes and try to do things properly. Honestly, i'm only trying to be helpful. Sorry about the spelling, i'm a spanierd!! 

Like 0      
05 Sep 2008 9:39 AM by LA_REGIA_GRILLS Star rating in cabo roig, orihuela .... 12 posts Send private message

C'mon, don't tell me you've never been done by someone selling something silly or charging mega expensive....
In a Garden center in Pilar( not saying the name), i payed plants for my garden, 4 times over the somewhere else's price, all the other places were a quarter of that price!!!! 
      It's ok when you buy one, but i've bought over a hundred now, somewhere else obviously.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mystery - 0 posts
UP-DATE ABOUT (M11) - 2 posts
Este Bueno! - 2 posts
Any Salsa classes in Los Alcazares, San Javier or anywhere close by? - 3 posts
mortgage transfer - 1 posts
MORE WOE BROUGHT ON BY CREDIT SQUEEZE - 27 posts
house exchange - 1 posts
UK based Notary - 7 posts
What's the legal age for marriage in Spain? - 5 posts
DECREE 218/2005 (only applicable to Andalucía) - 15 posts
Bank Repossessions in Spain explained - 27 posts
Bank Guarantees explained - 41 posts
First Occupancy Licence - 12 posts
FOR SALE:Ford Galaxy -2002 -1.9Tdi - 7 Seater -Superb Condition - €9,950ono - Mijas Costa-Tel:0034 610872869 - 0 posts
Is anybody there - 9 posts
Vocational Skills Training... - 1 posts
One Year On - 1 posts
Mums and tots, Dads and tots, Friendship in Spain, lonely in Spain. - 5 posts
Mums and tots, Dads and tots, Friendship in Spain, lonely in Spain. - 25 posts
Mums and tots, Dads and tots, Friendship in Spain, lonely in Spain. - 0 posts
Repossession - 37 posts
Renewed attacks in La Linea - 2 posts
Hot Property! IT professional moving to Spain. Limited offer - 0 posts
Hello from Portugal - 1 posts
Boletins - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x