We want your happy stories ONLY

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jun 2007 12:00 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Candyfloss,

I heard you were out of the bucket, what on earth where you doing in there?!

So hot here today, 30 degs at 10am, phew!

We are off to my Brother's today, he lives in Aspe, in the mountains.

Hope fully it will be a little cooler there, but have packed my itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini..........for a nice dip in his pool!

See ya!!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 5:53 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Fibby, you will be a different colour when you return.  Just thought am I allowed to say that.  I meant a nice tan she says quickly. Enjoy it it's pouring down here  Rosemary was right about easyjet you can book flights for later in year so will be doing that soon.  Luton hear we come again.   Take care regards Pat

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 6:27 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Not jealous at all, Fibby.  I have just been out in my garden in the UK and am turning a lovely brown colour.  Unfortunately, the reason I was in the garden was to dig some holes to try and drain some of the water away and the brown colour I'm going is mud and rust!!!

Ah, well, back to España in 5 weeks and then 10 months before I'm there permanently....

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 5:29 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
I too am rust coloured......but HAPPY cos my imposed exile from my home in Spain will end on 4 July ( notwithstanding any more mishaps )

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 6:28 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Well, after a scorching hot day bumming around in the sun, dipping in the pool, ice cold drinks at the beach bar.............time to check out the tan.

YUP! It's there, nice roasted golden brown, just like my yorkshire puddings!

Sorry, Boboal, hate making peeps jealous, but..........................he he he!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 6:39 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Shame on you Fibby,  you should be watching the concert in park the same as the rest of us. Glad you are having good time. Regards Pat

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 7:26 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Well Fibby, I am JEALOUS BIG time!!!!!!!
I am cold and wet and I've only been from the front door to the car!!!!
DO NOT take the sun back to the UK with you, leave it in Spain for me...........preferably with gallons of Liria.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 12:29 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Karensun, it doesn't seem like you're enjoying your stay in UK much!

Fibby, stop making people jealous....naughty naughty .  Sounds like you're having a great time.

justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 9:35 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Well, no more making you jealous peeps!

As I type, the other half is mopping our place through ready for our return to the UK today boo hoo..........

Suitcases packed, washing machine spinning wildly, dishwasher bubbling, all the vino drunk and fridge looks very sad when empty!

Never mind, roll on September when we return again.................................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 9:41 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Glad to see you've got the other half well trained Fibbs .  Seems women don't like to mop these days....I have to do it in our house too.

Have a safe return trip.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 9:46 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Yup, well trained little puppy!

Too hot for women to mop floors in Espania!

Oooops, sorry peeps, I said the "hot" word again.........................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 2:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

My happy story, hmmm ... keeping that under wraps !

Going over to our "pad" in the sun Sept 10 nights then having first week of November there then 23 nights over Christmas & New Year during which we will stay 22-27 in a good hotel in Benidorm full board, Gala meals, the lot !  No cooking for moi !

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 1:30 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I AM HAPPY !!!

Got back at 8.30pm yesyerday and stepped off the plane to SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fibby had left the Liria in my fridge and we hopped to the 'local' for a quiz and several Tia Maria and cokes.................Spanish measures of course............................and allowed to smoke in the pub.........unlike England where it's soon to become a hanging offense. ( lets not start off a whole chat about the whys and wherefores of smoking please ! )

So this morning I was happily sitting on my balcony with my coffee, happily watching the 332 become bunged up with traffic!!!!!!!

I AM HAPPY.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 8:16 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I am still Happy................................................but is no one else?

Sunshine, Tia Maria, EOS......................what more could I ask? well except for ???????????

Come on ......share your happy stories!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 8:23 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

I am really really happy. We fly out tomorrow morning and complete on Tuesday.

We will then own our 'Place in the sun' a dream come true

Brian & Lorraine

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 8:25 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Really hope it all goes well for you, depite lots of chat to the contrary, there is no reason why it shouldn't.

Hope, too, you are as happy as I am with it all!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 9:06 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Good luck San Miguel - hope everything goes OK & you have a great time.

I,m happy today - the sun came out, it's been really warm & I,m going to Spain in 2 weeks (& counting!!)

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 8:27 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Hi all,

I am so so so happy because I have just had 3 weeks in Spain and have completed on my apartment in Dream Hills 2. All went quite smoothly and I can't wait until I go out in September/October for a nice long holiday!

Julia

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 8:54 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
That's great news Julia.  Glad it all went so smoothly for you.

Now you can begin to enjoy it!

Justin

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 9:20 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Julia,  congratulations it's a lovely feeling when everything is done enjoy it.   We completed  last Nov and we are planning nice long holidays.  Good LUCK.   Regards Pat 

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Benahavis - 3rd attempt - 3 posts
wasting time - 1 posts
message boards - 11 posts
iznalloz - 16 posts
Deeds who do we put on them? - 14 posts
What's REALLY happening with the Spanish property market? - 4 posts
Is it just me ! - 8 posts
WINTER SNOWSPORTS IN ALMERIA - 2 posts
problems with neighbours - 6 posts
Withdrawal Symptoms - Calling all sufferers - 25 posts
New golf course - 0 posts
Off Plan??? - 29 posts
Intro - 9 posts
las vistas santa maria - 27 posts
Thank u Smiley - 2 posts
COTO REAL DUQUESA - 4 posts
Help - 9 posts
fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts
Recommendations for transfering money - 20 posts
residential olivia hurchillo - 1 posts
Gordon Bennett sooner we get to Spain, the better. - 0 posts
INTEREALTY back in town - 3 posts
Wanted - Free standing Electric Cooker - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 361

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x