Moving to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by vickie Star rating in Lincoln UK. 12 posts Send private message

I've been thinking of moving to Spain with my family in a few years but have been put off with one comment from someone who said the taxes and paperwork are terrible and I should stay in the UK.   I would appreciate anyone who has a different opinion and who wouldn't even dream of moving back.  Many thanks.  Vickie

Like 0      
17 Aug 2008 9:41 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Hi Vickie,
The taxes and paperwork can be a pain but as long as you know that you are half way there to getting on top of it.
When you live here you just get on with it,its like anything when you get to know the system its no different to anywhere else,the reason some people find it difficult is because they dont attempt to learn the language and then the slightest problem phases them.
ummmm,lets see,would i go back to the UK,not a chance,i would imagine it will be totally underwater soon anyway.

Like 0      
17 Aug 2008 10:36 AM by vickie Star rating in Lincoln UK. 12 posts Send private message

Thanks for that Georgia, thats put my mind at rest.  We are intending to do the whole language this etc.  We cant wait to move, just have to wait until our son finishes his education here.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Leaving the rat race - 18 posts
PRESIDENT OF A COMMUNITY - 34 posts
Olympic Men's Four Final - 4 posts
JET2 FLIGHT CHANGE 2009 - 2 posts
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED - 6 posts
Communidad de Propietarios to apply for Cédula. - 7 posts
Algeciras - 0 posts
Summer Holiday at Parque Botanico - 7 posts
moving to spain - 3 posts
schools - 2 posts
no samos pool??!! - 2 posts
TRANSLATING A WEBPAGE INTO ENGLISH. - 3 posts
San Javier (near Murcia Airport) Garage Required For Long term Rent - 0 posts
Telemicro Levante - 22 posts
Name of satellite for Spanish digital tv - 12 posts
Max Kite - 0 posts
Montana Roja ( Corralejo, Fuerteventura ) - avoid !!!!!! - 0 posts
shani and paul - 4 posts
MONETARY COMPENSATION FROM ANYONE INVOLVED IN LOSING THEIR MONEY - 1 posts
HEALTH CARE - 7 posts
problems at nueva ribera beach club - 10 posts
Security gates, window grills ramps, anything metal. - 0 posts
Lettings Agency - 3 posts
Jennifer Heredades PHASE 1 Development - 4 posts
Title Deeds - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x