JET2 FLIGHT CHANGE 2009

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I saw this in another forum posted yesterday..

WE HAVE BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS FOR NEXT YEAR FROM LDS/BFD, LAST NIGHT GOT A PHONE CALL TO SAY FLIGHTS ON TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS HAVE CHANGED DUE TO OPERATIONAL REASONS ON THESE DAYS FROM 19 MAY 09 TO 5TH OCT 09.
LDS TO MURCIA TUE OR WED WAS 16:30 BUT IS NOW 07:35 AND MURCIA TO LDS ON THESE DAYS WAS 21:15 AND IS NOW 12:40.
I WAS TOLD AN EMAIL WAS SENT TO ME BUT I NEVER REC IT FORTUNATELY I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL REGARDING THIS, IF YOU ARE AFFECTED BY THIS YOU CAN HAVE FULL REFUNDS FOR THE FLIGHT YOU DO NO LONGER WANT, BUT I WAS TOLD THEY HAVE TO BE INFORMED VIA AN EMAIL (LEEDSROUTES@JET.COM) BY 25 AUG 09 TO GET IT.
IF ANYBODY HAS BOOKED FLIGHTS ON THESE DAYS AFFECTED AND HAVE NOT REC AN EMAIL OR PHONE CALL IT MAY BE BEST THAT THEY CHECK WITH JET2.
IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE ONE OR BOTH FLIGHTS YOU CANNOT JUST CHANGE THEM OR THEY WILL CHARGE YOU EXTRA FOR THE CHANGE, I WAS INFORMED THAT YOU HAD TO CANCEL THEN RE-BOOK. DON'T KNOW IF THE BOOKING SITE TELLING YOU THE FLIGHT TIMES HAS BEEN ALTERED YET SO BE AWARE IF YOU HAVE YET TO BOOK

Like 0      
16 Aug 2008 8:22 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
That's interesting (the site has been changed BTW). I thought flights into MJV weren't allowed before 3pm during the week because of military use? Does this mean they expect the 2nd runway to be in use and therefore more daily flights? That's a shame, if they change them all during the week, the 17.30 from Leeds was very convenient and meant not havig to take a day off work.

Mark

Like 0      
30 Sep 2008 1:18 PM by No 74 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

The second runway at San Javier becomes operational in Feb 09 and the airport will be open extended hours thereafter hence the change. It is just a couple of days that the flight depart am although I understabd that the departure time for the 5.30pm flight is now 4.30pm. 

I have also heard rumours that Easyjet will start flying to SJ from next summer although in view of recent happenings maybe that wont happen.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED - 6 posts
Communidad de Propietarios to apply for Cédula. - 7 posts
Algeciras - 0 posts
Summer Holiday at Parque Botanico - 7 posts
moving to spain - 3 posts
schools - 2 posts
no samos pool??!! - 2 posts
TRANSLATING A WEBPAGE INTO ENGLISH. - 3 posts
San Javier (near Murcia Airport) Garage Required For Long term Rent - 0 posts
Telemicro Levante - 22 posts
Name of satellite for Spanish digital tv - 12 posts
Max Kite - 0 posts
Montana Roja ( Corralejo, Fuerteventura ) - avoid !!!!!! - 0 posts
shani and paul - 4 posts
MONETARY COMPENSATION FROM ANYONE INVOLVED IN LOSING THEIR MONEY - 1 posts
HEALTH CARE - 7 posts
problems at nueva ribera beach club - 10 posts
Security gates, window grills ramps, anything metal. - 0 posts
Lettings Agency - 3 posts
Jennifer Heredades PHASE 1 Development - 4 posts
Title Deeds - 1 posts
the diamond ex catering - 0 posts
Development forums & deleting them ! (Again) - 0 posts
A lighthearted look at life with great animal (only) videos. - 10 posts
water pressure HELP! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x