Completing in a couple of weeks

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar

We Complete in a couple of  weeks and I would like to thank everybody ( and smiley) directly and in-directly who have helped me with my past queries.

"come on sunshine"  I can't wait.

Derek

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 5:07 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Why everybody (and me?????) why dont I fit into the category of everybody - got me worried now!!! Praps its coz I aint a Chelski fan - hmmmmmm?????

Hope its all you want it to be Del and brings you many many years of sunshine and happiness.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 5:41 PM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar
Two BMWs'

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 5:45 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Vague recollection - did we fall out - hope not - blimey that seems an eternity ago now - mid to late 2007??? Guess too many posts - certainly not too many drinks as I dont - guess the grey matter is shifting its pigment to my hair as the cells diminish with Old Father Time!!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 7:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Good luck Del. Are you going to live in Las Kalendas permanently ? We're good friends with Paul (PVP) & his wife & they took us to see their place there in March. We'll be going to see them once they've completed later this year so may meet up if you're permanent.

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 7:22 PM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar
Dear Morerosado.

Not yet (famous last words) we'll be going over for long weekends etc. our solicitor is complete for us we'll be over in September. And yes Smiley it was that long ago all good fun.

Cheers. Derek

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 11:03 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Good luck with it all Del - including Big Phils arrival at the Bridge

Like 0      
20 Aug 2008 9:07 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar
Best of luck to you Derek. I hope you will find lots of happiness in your new home.

Jules

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sky free to view card - 4 posts
Mores wedding anniversary...congrats - 15 posts
SO MUCH doom and gloom (sadly) on forum lately, don't you think ? - 1 posts
WARNING - VALLEY ROMANO COMPLEX (FOOTBALL VILLAGE) - 16 posts
This is a question for Maria de Castro - Purchase of Off-Plan house. - 3 posts
Just completing on the Veranda complex in Playa Vera and need some info. on the area - 6 posts
Please send me your stories about relocating to/retiring in Spain! - 0 posts
Basic House / Apartment question - 2 posts
Jewels50 - 7 posts
Accident at Calahonda - 4 posts
Euro MPs get tough on airline ads - 12 posts
Alpha-Omega British school - 2 posts
Cogilcodos is in bankruptcy. - 1 posts
BAYLINER 175 BOWRIDER 2004 - 9 posts
Free to Air Satellite TV - 5 posts
Baby's Hostage Crisis at a Costa Blanca clinic - 0 posts
Be on your guard - 14 posts
Completion at los altos de la pedrera bigastro - 3 posts
Phoning Uk mobile in spain from UK mobile - 32 posts
Running groups?. . - 3 posts
Justin The Meeting in Sabinillas on Friday 11th at 7.00pm - 9 posts
business loans in spain - 2 posts
Business bank accounts - 1 posts
Parador Properties: Voluntary Administration - 1 posts
text of letter to register claim re Jumilla - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x