Winter flights

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Does anyone know when flights starting in November  will be released.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
25 Jun 2008 10:15 AM by robinsonp Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Monarch airlines already have their winter flights posted and there are big reductions in November

Like 0      
25 Jun 2008 10:46 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
From where? The obvious airport for your question is Newcastle, but flights for winter have been released for Leeds Bradford, not yet for Manchester and it all depends on the airline.

Mark

Like 0      
25 Jun 2008 10:54 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

We will be flying from Newcastle to Malaga and they only go up till 30th October and we need to book for first week in November.

This message was last edited by leema on 6/25/2008.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
25 Jun 2008 11:20 AM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar
iberia.com are selling flights Newcastle to Malaga for November.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
25 Jun 2008 1:57 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

We fly Easyjet from Gatwick to Malaga and still waiting for their winter flights. Checked out Monarch and Iberia and they are REALLY expensive!

Like 0      
25 Jun 2008 7:28 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi fed up waiting for easyjet so i checked out what flyts are up for xmas i got flyts going out with bmi baby and monarch back so i can stay longer and it work out cheaper then getting the return with bmi 2 returns for £141 each i did not think that was to bad from manchester to malaga bye irene

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 7:57 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi anyone needing flyts for winter easy jet have put some flyts up from some airports and there are some good prices bye irene

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 10:24 AM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Hi - Ive been checking flights with Monarch, Easyjet and Ryanair for November to March.  We want to fly from either Luton or Gatwick (Stanstead if necessary) but preferably Luton to Almeria or Murcia.   
Unfortuntely, its only coming up with the very start of November and nothing else.   Is this because its Almeria or Murcia?   Has anyone managed to book flights to Almeria or Murcia over the winter?   Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 10:37 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
Ryanair do not fly to Almeria in the winter but their flights are available to Murcia through the winter months.

Easyjet have not released their London to Almeria/Murcia winter flights yet but given that Bristol & others have been released, I would guess that these are imminent.

They are usually released at the end of June & then the next release is at the end of November for April next year.

Noreen

This message was last edited by nfm2862 on 6/29/2008.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 10:41 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
I have been using www.flydeals.co.uk to get prices recently as this programme seems to get all of the budget airlines (at the smaller airports too), unlike some of the others.

Mark

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 11:30 AM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Thanks for the info Noreen and Mark.   I'll check out that website Mark.   Thanks again

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
29 Jun 2008 10:08 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Flights are out from Newcastle to Malga with easyjet from 30th Oct 2008

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 2:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Easyjet flights from Bristol to Murcia & Alicante are out too !! WHEN did THIS happen as I've just returned from Spain !! Couldn't check regularly from Spain.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 3:16 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

More

The Bristol flights have been out for at least a week.

Easyjet still haven't released the London winter flights though

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 4:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Noreen, hi there, hope you're well, we are.

Just booked now & we thought prices were ok though we have no idea what they were before & can't check.

Booked Bristol to Murcia 14/12 to 9/1 total 2 persons with one bag each way between us paid with debit card (fixed fee of £1.75) so total price was £97.31

Booked Bristol to Murcia 1/3 to 25/3 total 2 persons with one bag each way between us paid with debit card (fixed fee of £1.75) so total price was £ 103.31

OH forgot to add the second booking & did a new booking  so incurred a second fixed fee for using debit card. MEN 4 U !!!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 4:12 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Noreen, you could use the discount code which, stupidly, I never checked before booking. See HERE

£10 Discount Code for EasyJet
For flights booked and taken before 31st Jan with EasyJet, type in JAN07SS for a £10 discount on the cost of the flight, if you only go one way you only get 50% of the discount.

www.easyjet.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Jul 2008 4:27 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Apologies, info just mentioned is incorrect.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/4/2008.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2009 9:36 PM by islaymac Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I have given up trying to find winter flights from most UK airports as Monarch seems to be leaving Almeria out of the main loop!  I normally fly Monarch from Manchester but it finishes at the beginning of November.  I have now settled for a London Gatwick to Almeria in November with Easy Jet.  I need to fly from Glasgow so it always involves two flights but the two flights from the UK including 1 hold bag with Easy Jet total £74.98 which is cheaper than Monarch was last year for the Manchester Almeria flight.  An overnight stay at the Gatwick Airport Travelodge costs £29.00 with return airport transfers at £6.00. The return flights from Almeria are even cheaper up until 26th March 2010 but as I intend to stay for 6 months I'll need to wait for their summer timetable for return prices in May.

Hope this is of some use

Like 0      
09 Jun 2009 7:41 PM by wetone Star rating in PALOMARES. 220 posts Send private message

Have you tried Monarch´s Manchester to Murcia flights?  I have just checked and they are still flying in November and December and are pretty cheap.  From Murcia to Manchester is between 18 to 26 euros (plus taxes, of course) on various dates in November. 

I have written to Monarch protesting them stopping all four weekly flights from Almeria to Manchester, their reply was that they are not going to reinstate any until next April/May. 

There is a petition on the Almerimar Life site, the link is,

http://almerimarlife.com/monarch-petition

Please tell as many of your friends and relatives as possible to go and sign the petition, even if it doesn´t affect them directly, the more signatures the better.

Thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Playa Blanca - Lanzarote - 0 posts
electrics - 6 posts
Did developer make changes? Compensation-Cancellation - 3 posts
'Entidad Urbanistica' - 1 posts
La Zenia - 0 posts
Looking for Long Term Let - 2 posts
EOS mini convention on Costa Blanca !! - 25 posts
What is the longest long term rent commonly available? - 4 posts
stitched up tight can we cancel the contract? - 1 posts
Easy Jet credit card - 6 posts
Hi - new to Alfaix- near Los Gallardos - 3 posts
window security grills help - 4 posts
Off-plan delays - 21 posts
Extra tax for those who live on Duquesa Monte - 1 posts
Barbecue Ideas - 12 posts
Electricity switchover - 1 posts
Seat belts, booster seats etc for children ? - 6 posts
Water condition in Marbella - 0 posts
Hi everyone - 8 posts
Someone stealing electricity: how to get Sevillana to help? - 6 posts
mortgages - 2 posts
El Bosque de la Mareina - New friends - 0 posts
Short term rental - 0 posts
violent crime. - 0 posts
Solar Power for the pool heating and garden lights? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x