Please can someone give me directions to Lo Crispin???

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by jenna161205 Star rating in Cardiff, UK - moving.... 38 posts Send private message

Hello all, please can someone help me???
I have to give a surveyor driving directions to Lo Crispin, and as I'm in the UK and haven't actually driven there myself yet, I don't know how to direct him!! 
Does anyone know what roads/turnings etc from Torrevieja? In my head, I can visualise the route, but don't know the names of the roads etc.  He's doing the survey on thursday (19th June).  
Any help would be soooooooo appreciated! 
Thanks xx

Like 0      
15 Jun 2008 1:42 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
There are several Lo Crispins.  If it is the one near Quesada, from Torrevieaj go up the CV905 (the one that goes past the big Carrefour) and head towards the AP7.  Go up to the Quesada roundabout and go all the way around to head back towards Torrevieja (If I remember correctly, you can't turn off to Lo Crispin from the right hand side of the CV905) and then take the first right to Lo Crispin.  Coming from the AP7, simply take the 3rd turn towards Torrevieja on the CV905 and then take the CV905 at the Quesada roundabout.  The turn for Lo Crispin is the 1st on the right and is signposted.
There are 2 Lo Crispins in Guardamar and another one near Formentera.  Any of these?
For a map, use this link http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=38.130236,-0.63446&spn=1.613839,3.4552&z=9&om=1
and you will see all the Lo Crispins.  (Highlight the link, copy and paste into your address bar).

Like 0      
15 Jun 2008 2:07 PM by jenna161205 Star rating in Cardiff, UK - moving.... 38 posts Send private message

Huge thanks!! 
Yes it's the Lo Crispin near Quesada, thanks for your quick reply, I'm very grateful

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Court case re Palmera Properties, Grupo Mirador and associated developers - 6 posts
I NEED A MOBILE MOPED MECHANIC! - 0 posts
Can Anyone Recommend a Good Property Management Company for the Calahonda Area. - 4 posts
living in a caravan in spain - 2 posts
Should I sell or hang on? - 35 posts
sky sports back - 0 posts
Recommendations needed for an agency for long term rental near Denia - 3 posts
Do you have a proper BG ? - 30 posts
hi all - 1 posts
hi there - 2 posts
Studio or above Costa Calida / Costa Blanca Max 100€ a week needed - 0 posts
Costa Blanca / Costa Calida Studio or above required - 2 posts
Headlight Conversion - 10 posts
FOR SALE - Satellite Internet Dish and Router - EASTERN ANDALUCIA - 0 posts
WANTED: Small Gas Fridge - Eastern Andalucia - 0 posts
TV in Fortuna - 7 posts
End of the Lisbon Treaty - 4 posts
Funiture Repair/Upholstery - 0 posts
help!! - 4 posts
Long term rental - 5 posts
Ferry booked for the 6th of July !!! - 3 posts
I´m a winner - 11 posts
EOS Video - 1 posts
winter rental - 3 posts
ice cream van/ burger vans in spain? - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x