Ferry booked for the 6th of July !!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar
Hi all, we've bitten the bullet and booked the ferry (not getting a contract extension at work may of had something to do with it!). We're driving from Santander to Rojales, probably via Zaragoza.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good route and also, if there is a b&b I can book around half way. This is becasue I've got a 4 month old baby and dont want to drive for 10 hours straight and arrive in Rojales at midnight, completelt knackered.

thanks

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 2:14 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Hi Eva

How exciting for you. We drove Santander to Teruel and stayed overnight in a hotel. We took the toll road to Zarragoza, I think it cost us 2€5 and found it a really easy as there wasn't much traffic. We then drove to the coast the following day and picked up the AP7 down to Almeria. We also needed an overnight break because of the pups, and found this gave us approximately 6 hours driving each day.

Best of luck for your move.

Jacqui

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
14 Jun 2008 1:13 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
eva go here most of them are around madrid or go to here and put in the route and show hotels on route you will have to zoom in a bit to show hotels along yiur route

Like 0      
15 Jun 2008 5:43 AM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

thanks for the replies. THe mitchellin site is excellent. We may try the Madrid route as it's a bit shorter. The Zarragoza route is more scenic but I dont think the other half will be looking out the window much (more like keeping an eye on the munchkin!)

Gonna try and book a hotel in Madrid as well.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

I´m a winner - 11 posts
EOS Video - 1 posts
winter rental - 3 posts
ice cream van/ burger vans in spain? - 12 posts
hi. - 14 posts
hello 3 bed wanted for rent in the mijas area. - 2 posts
where can I get car insurance? - 4 posts
The wise formula: Rent with an option to buy - 18 posts
Please help, looking for a place to rent 18th July for 2 nights in Benicassim - 0 posts
How long will this go on??????????????????? - 14 posts
Freesat - 20 posts
Map of Airports in Spain - 0 posts
Swindles to real estates agents inTorrevieja Area - 0 posts
rental needed in costa del sol - 0 posts
Blog Help..................PLEASE - 6 posts
Rent to Buy - 4 posts
Pre existing health conditions - 9 posts
Do you own a shop or know of a wholesalers in spain? - 1 posts
Complaints against the Police - 0 posts
ideas on training for work please? - 4 posts
Legal fees - 0 posts
Surge Protector - 1 posts
Orihuela judge applying UK Law to a case - 3 posts
Spain for UEFA 2008 - 14 posts
Has anyone completed and taken advantage of the rental guarantee - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x