Cheque book by post

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by di55pink Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone

Can anyone advise me.I want to put some money into my spanish account to be transferred to builders account in a few weeks Stupidly we didn't apply for cheque books or cards when we were last over in Spain.So can anyone suggest how we transfer from account to builder without having to go over?

Will Spanish banks post cheque books?Did not sound hopeful when I rang them up.Cajamurcia bank by the way.

Like 0      
17 Apr 2008 7:58 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar

can you not do it online and as far as I know not many spanish banks issue cheques

cajamurcia also have a branch in london

CAJAMURCIA SUBSIDIARY BRANCH IN LONDON

In June 2005, Cajamurcia began operating in the United Kingdom with the opening of its subsidiary branch in the centre of London. One of its main objectives is to be able to help British customers with their transactions in the United Kingdom relating to Spain and take part in the growing commercial exchange between the two countries, bringing Spanish developers closer to the British buyers’ market.

The Cajamurcia Subsidiary Branch in London can carry out all the usual banking transactions thanks to its real-time connection with the Cajamurcia servers. This means you can open accounts in Cajamurcia branches in Spain, request cards or use the Intelvía service, amongst others.

The branch offers meeting rooms, a strong box and teller service for customers as well as an exclusive ATM for Maestro cards in the Red 6000 network.

Address:

Cajamurcia - London Representative Office

16 Waterloo Place

London SW1Y 4AR

Tfno. +44(0)2079251194

email: jyelo@cajamurcia.es

Like 0      
17 Apr 2008 8:09 PM by di55pink Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Hi Conrad

Thanks for that I will get in touch with them tomorrow. Hopefully I can sort something out.

Like 0      
17 May 2008 1:56 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

In case anyone doesn't know where Waterloo Place is in London, the Caja Murcia office is about 3 minutes walk from Piccadilly Circus tube station. You need to walk down the road where the Lillywhites store will be on your left hand side.

The Caja Murcia office is on the right hand side of the road.

When our accounts were opened with Caja Murcia, we received everything by post, cheque books, cards, pin numbers, internet registration. I can highly recommend setting up the internet banking which is incredibly easy to use.

Noreen

This message was last edited by nfm2862 on 5/17/2008.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
17 May 2008 3:29 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hola di55pink..............................do you have a solicitor in Spain?? Always a good idea to pay any monies to a builder VIA a solicitor.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Personal freshness !! - 14 posts
Hippodromo Aifos - 3 posts
MORTGAGE CURVEBALLS - 4 posts
We are NEW to posting - 18 posts
Best place to start when learning Spanish.....? - 11 posts
Where in Spain? - 8 posts
Introduction - 6 posts
Tax relief - 4 posts
Marilyn from Essex - 5 posts
Mortgage and Bank problems Help!! - 2 posts
IKEA'S ONE DAY 21% OFF SALE (RUMOURED) FOR SAT 19TH APRIL (21ST ANNIVERSARY) - 2 posts
jet 2....99p - 32 posts
Ollis Treff - 1 posts
Internet / broadband etc. - 4 posts
Three Spanish property developers face debt pressure - 0 posts
Registration deadline for primary/infant spanish school - HELP !! - 4 posts
YOUNG DRIVERS - 15 posts
HELP - TRAIN OR COACH INFORMATION NEEDED - 1 posts
quick question about community fee's?? :) - 15 posts
ailish new development vista lago - 0 posts
Website problems - 6 posts
British Doctors - 6 posts
Tried to start a new thread but not working, you can sell tumbeldriers but not a house when your desperate. - 1 posts
Europa 1 restaurant on Guardamar promenade, CB - 16 posts
Dogs in need of a home - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x