Ollis Treff

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by evebrady Star rating in We live just outside.... 26 posts Send private message

evebrady´s avatar

Hi,

Ollis Tref is a nice place to eat too, they food is brilliant but don't go there if you want a 'huge plate full' as you get a big plate but with a small amount of food in the middle. What you do get though is lovely food in a really nice environment. So its worth a visit for a special occasion. We love Guardamar and own two apartments which we let all year  round. So we don't tend to spend more than 2 weeks there in a block, but we try to get over for long week ends or birthdays etc . As a consequence we seem to spend quite a lot of time (...and money!) at Ollis! Its a little family run concern, Ollis is the young man who serves and his parents cook!

Even though we bought our first apartment in 1999 I sadly don't know all the names of the roads...so turn left at the town hall and head down towards the best ice cream parlor on the Costa Blanca! Ollis Treff is on the left just before the ice cream parlor!!

The Russian restaurant near the WOK on the roundabout is also a nice place to eat but if you want a 'cheapie' the Indian 'eat all you can' restaurant just on the same strip is value for money!

We go over again from the 3rd to the 10th of May with my Mum, whose birthday in on the 9th and will be 79. So who knows where we will end up celebrating. She likes Don Carlos in Quesada but the last time we were there in February we went there for a meal and left again as its very noisy now with pool tables, slot machines etc. So I think it must have changed hands. If anyone can recommend a nice place for us to take Mum other than Oliis Treff, we would appreciate it?

Eve

Like 0      
04 May 2008 4:08 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Eve, you've gone to Spain so I'm too late, I guess, to tell you I wondered whether your mum might like this restaurant which I understand from friends, is very different & it has to be for a treat as it's more expensive than most.

http://www.queenmississippi.com/english/index.html

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Internet / broadband etc. - 4 posts
Three Spanish property developers face debt pressure - 0 posts
Registration deadline for primary/infant spanish school - HELP !! - 4 posts
YOUNG DRIVERS - 15 posts
HELP - TRAIN OR COACH INFORMATION NEEDED - 1 posts
quick question about community fee's?? :) - 15 posts
ailish new development vista lago - 0 posts
Website problems - 6 posts
British Doctors - 6 posts
Tried to start a new thread but not working, you can sell tumbeldriers but not a house when your desperate. - 1 posts
Europa 1 restaurant on Guardamar promenade, CB - 16 posts
Dogs in need of a home - 0 posts
Buying a computer in spain - 27 posts
bfl - 1 posts
Washing Machines and Tumble Dryers - 14 posts
Halifax Mortgage requirements - 3 posts
Spanish income tax rates and allowances - 4 posts
20% CGT refund on properties sold between 2004-2008 - 3 posts
FIRST OCCUPATION LICENSE'S - 3 posts
las ninfas, los montesinos - 12 posts
state primary schools in the mazarron area - 1 posts
Newcomer in '08 - 5 posts
Multicurrency Mortgages - 5 posts
Changing Address for car ownership - 4 posts
Rojales (CB) - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x