Novo Arcos Town Houses

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by johnp-o-neill Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone and Happy new year to one and all.

This is my first time to chat to anyone on the eye on spain.I have purchased a Town house in Arcos De La Frontera the building company name is Romanbar. Myself and my wife signed contracts in 07 and we are now paying for a Morgage since October 07. The house we are happy with but our view of the Lake is gone because of the houses behind us even though we were told that we would have a view of the Lake. there was suppose to be a Park across the road from us aswell with swings and slides but now it turns out that there is Three story Buildings where the park was suppose to be. We were expecting to go on holidays in October but were told that there was a problem with the Power and that they would try their best to sort this out. It now turns out that there is also a problem with the Kitchens and that they would do their best to sort this problem out aswell. We were looking forward to going over to the new house for the Christmas holidays and we even told our Three kids which they were also looking forward to going over aswell. We got the news that there will be no Kitchen or no power in the house for the Christmas holidays so we were very disappointed. We are now paying a Morgage on a holiday home which we cannot use and we dont know when these problems will be sorted out. My brother inlaw also purchased a house next door to us and they are also having the same problems. It just seems that there is one thing after another. If there is anyone else with these kind of problems please let me know.

Best Regards

John and Patricia

Like 0      
10 Jan 2008 3:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi John & Patricia

Can I suggest you look at this link & go join the development forum. In there with luck there will be others who've bought who you can chat to.

Novo Arcos

What you're experiencing is not right but sadly happens a lot. Good luck.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/10/2008.

Like 0      
10 Jan 2008 4:51 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
where abouts is that John?.....

Like 0      
10 Jan 2008 5:08 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Oh Georgia, you know how to Google.  It's in Andalusia in Cadiz province, Costa de la Luz isn't it, John ?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/10/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted - 0 posts
Looking fro long term rental - 1 posts
Home demolished in Vera - 357 posts
Wanted 1,2 & 3 bed properties for long term rent in the Duquesa Area - 1 posts
Market St. restaurant, San Miguel, CB - 2 posts
Dona Isabel's, San Miguel, CB - 0 posts
PLEASE HELP OUR ADMINISTRATOR HAS RESIGNED JUST BEFORE OUR AGM - 3 posts
Disney in Spain - 13 posts
Passport length - 9 posts
hola everybody - 2 posts
San Blas Tenerife - 1 posts
Andalucian Delegation Association for the Defence of Home Owners - 0 posts
3 bed - long term rental required. - 0 posts
taxis at san javier airport - 4 posts
Introduction - 5 posts
calanovaseagolf - 5 posts
Wanted property to buy minimum of two bedrooms. - 1 posts
bringing a jet ski from Uk to Spain - 0 posts
house insurance - 16 posts
Wanted - Holiday rental for July - Aug 08 Sleep 6 to 8 - 2 posts
The Buzz of spain - 6 posts
Contract Ts & Cs - Cancellations - comments - 1 posts
Things for Kids to do in Denia? - 2 posts
Nationwide Flex a/c - 43 posts
Airports set to ease bags limit - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x