calanovaseagolf

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by fifi-t Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Are there any owners in Calanovasea golf  who would like to link up-look fprward to hearing from you

Like 0      
08 Jan 2008 10:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Is this the development you mean ? Calanova Sea Golf .La Cala de Mijas, Costa del Sol

http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=C63 If so why not join the development forum & chat in there with other owners.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/8/2008.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2008 2:35 AM by rob_mobile Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi all

I have just well I say just (Nov 2007) on my apartment at Calanova Sea Golf. I have had major problems getting developer to correct snagging. The fisish on the apartments are rubbish, mainly to do with the tiling (not straight and grout abismal). Anyway I had intended to rent this property and will do from end of april, as I have given up on snagging and gone ahead with furnishing as I can't wait.

If anyone finds themselves in problems, I would advise to get the thing furnished and use the managing agent to follow up snags or who ever has snagged the prop.

looks like I will have to sell by end of this year as the mortgage is massive and the wonderful promises of rental and growth have not materialised. I was lucky as I managed to get an over valueation and so release enough money to tied me over. But looks Like I will be making a loss - very frustrating.

I am over there on Thursday 17th April if anyone is there we could hook up a chew the cud.

Rob  

Like 0      
20 Apr 2008 2:35 PM by debwal Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

rob i am looking to rent an apartment there can you reply with more info asap. thanks

Like 0      
04 Apr 2009 10:31 AM by acezz Star rating. 94 posts Send private message

acezz´s avatar

Hi,
In these times of limited budgets for holiday makers it is harder to attract bookings to our apartments. I have set up a Yahoo Group to act as a swap shop for bookings that you cannot fulfill but would like to pass on to other owners. In return you may receive bookings from other owners. It is just a private group set up by me and is not associated with the Calanova community. It is secure as far as your email address is not displayed. Contact for swaps is through a link in the group.
If you would like to have a look at the group please visit.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/calanovaseagolf

Thanks and regards

Andy

Like 0      
04 Apr 2009 10:39 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Good luck to you all... I wonder if part of the rent could be paid in kind ( doing a work which is needed by the other party, bringing things from the UK, teaching a language... cleaning, painting the apartment , caring for the flowers....) as money is not that circulative these days... but there are still so meny needs and so many talents around!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted property to buy minimum of two bedrooms. - 1 posts
bringing a jet ski from Uk to Spain - 0 posts
house insurance - 16 posts
Wanted - Holiday rental for July - Aug 08 Sleep 6 to 8 - 2 posts
The Buzz of spain - 6 posts
Contract Ts & Cs - Cancellations - comments - 1 posts
Things for Kids to do in Denia? - 2 posts
Nationwide Flex a/c - 43 posts
Airports set to ease bags limit - 8 posts
Newquay to Alicante - Another option for those in the Southwest - 2 posts
Part Exchange - 0 posts
Has anyone received a communication from the builders or Masa re connecting gas? - 8 posts
Long Term Rental Contract - 2 posts
Selling property in england - 33 posts
car seat laws - 1 posts
Selling a business in Spain - 6 posts
santa anna jumilla - 1 posts
Before you know it - 1 posts
Search in off plan development area - 1 posts
Question about Al Andalus location - 12 posts
Anybody bought in Vegamar I residencial? - 3 posts
Rental in Los Alcazares - 1 posts
Looking for a rental - 0 posts
Drinking Water - 33 posts
Property Management - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x