Can anyone recommend a good agent

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by Sue Neal Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Can anyone please recommend a good Estate Agent in Vera who is efficient, but does not charge the earth in commission. We have an apartment in Al Andalus Thalassa we would like to sell and would like to keep the price very competitive.
Many thanks
Sue

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 5:26 PM by sues Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Sue

Sorry, cant help you, I was about to ask the same question myself

I have an apartment just south of Torrevieja, & am having the same problem, It is on the market at the moment with parador, they are quite good in as far as they do contact you 'if' they have a viewing, but as they have marked it up by 12%, what chance do we have.

Good Luck, will let you know if I here of anyone

Sue

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 5:36 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Justin has just sent out a questionnaire for members to complete, which is how you rate your agent and builder.

He hopes to have the results on the site in a week or so, maybe when that is up and running, it will help people like yourself Sue.

Good luck with you sale.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 Jan 2007 1:17 PM by stretch-293 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Sue

We used a company in Guardamar called mccormick properties and they only put 2% on top of your property, so whether you are selling or buying the percentage is very low.

hope you sell soon

stretch

Like 0      
18 Jan 2007 7:11 PM by Sue Neal Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Thanks Fibby/Stretch

I have filled in the questionnaire and look forward to the results.

Stretch - thanks for the information, I will look them up on the internet?

Regards
Sue

Like 0      
18 Jan 2007 10:07 PM by billc Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Re Parador Properties;

Read recent thread we have been dealing with Parador Properties
for approx 2 years if we had only known then what we know now,
we would not have touched them with a barge poll. We have found
them to be uncroupulous liars, please save your self a lot of anguish
and change your agent.We were sold a property Almanzora Country
Club the site did not have a building licence two years on and not
a brick laid.Hope this helps others.

Regards BillC

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 5:06 PM by 669076 Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

immo leisure, riviera del sol excellent

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 11:41 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar
** EDITED ** Please respect terms of posting

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 11:59 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
I presume that because you post late at night Juan Pánzon & Juan Pánzon, that you think there is no-one on this site to stop you advertising, but there is!

NO COMMERCIAL POSTS PLEASE

PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FORUM RULES

Adios!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:25 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Blimey you girls come out to play late on a Friday night - there I was thinking I was all alone and a sad old git - first janice and now you Fibs - just got back from the pub no doubt?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:28 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
See now Fibby you have got the right dominatrix touch to be a moderator - then you could actually wipe him out with one press of your delete key - or the post anyway. Actually I better be a bit careful how I talk to you - if you get the job you might cut me off in my prime

This message was last edited by Smiley on 1/20/2007.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:29 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Get the whip out Jeansis, here's another joker............

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:36 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Jan and Fibby, you are both doing a great job keep up the good work. Pat 

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:37 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Bring it on!! Time for bed for me - think I am heading for the divorce courts and I need to have a smoke before I head for the hills

Nite nite

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:40 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Nite nite Smiley, sleep tight, don't let the bed  bugs bite!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 1:59 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/4/2007.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 10:46 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Wow, I really need to get these moderators sorted!

JeanSis, we all really appreciate you on here....really like all your graphics...and your good advice too of course!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:27 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Yes Janice afraid so - the women in my life drive me to nicotine - deadly serious - have given up twice for long periods and both occasions have gone back because of a woman. When you do the coach trip down here can tell you all about it but it would be even more of a diatribe than my usual posts if I did it here. Thanks for the graphic by the way - I consider myself told but if my 82 year old mum cannot convince me and with a grandfather who died of lung cancer - not through smoking but WW1 mustard gas - I doubt anyone will.

Please dont go and leave us in the lurch like you did with MSN - you are lovely and a very very valuable member of the forum and I like the late night interaction - even if I am a married man! If you and Fibs get to crack the whip it will be even better still.

Actually on the note of my grandfather and how the climate can help to extend life. In 1937 he was given 12 months to live. Didnt happen. But in 1951 they bought a place in Tenerife (thinking on it I guess they were pioneers - no airports and driving a Bedford camper van through Spain etc) and spent winter months of the year there - ferry to Bibao drive through Spain and ferry to The Canaries (they actually knew Fred Olsen himself). In 1959 decided the trip too arduous so bought in Torremolinos - and spent 6 months of the year here on the CDS. Eventually he died in 1979 just after he had seen Thatcher win the General Election (dont know if it was elation or shock). There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that spending the winter months here extended his life significantly. During the "summer" months he was in England but still suffered quite badly with bronchitis and chest infections and problems - when they were in Spain the problems disappeared.    

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 12:54 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar
Quote: "I presume that because you post late at night Juan Pánzon & Juan Pánzon, that you think there is no-one on this site to stop you advertising, but there is!

NO COMMERCIAL POSTS PLEASE

PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FORUM RULES

Adios! "

I am sorry, I have seen direct links to companies on some posts........ should I have to wish to promote the Co I work for I should have placed a link..... and you are right I did post late at night after a very long day, If I went against the rules of the site I sincerely apologize, but it was just the name of the Co. I work for........ and the thread asked for recomendations.... I just said this Co. is serious and hard working.....

Could you please clarify that I just said the name of the Co. and that we "work our backs off" and not an "advertising" if you look at another thread, (also from last night you will see that I did not wanted to mention the name.....)

But this thread was about "recomendations".... well, that was just the intention.... and also a risk as if things would go wrong when dealing with them..... then my credibility and word of honor would be questionable.

Cheers and thanks for the oportunity to participate, there are no "commercial reasons".... I´ve been in the Forum as plain "Juan" for almost two years, I had to change the Nick as I could not log in with the older one as the pass should have been in "Upper Case".

Many thanks for the oportunity to participate here..... please do not think I tried to take advantage of your site.

Juan. 

( My name is not Juan Pánzon, this reffers to my "anatomy" ("big belly)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

el rincon - 2 posts
THINKING OF MOVING TO SPAIN? - 0 posts
Spanish or British ???? - 20 posts
Developer Fees - 16 posts
Taxation from 2007 - 0 posts
!!How much is property in Spain and can a us citizen buy some!! - 2 posts
What UK companies can help us to rent our our villa - 14 posts
Flight from Doncaster to Alicante - 0 posts
General - Status of Phase I & II - 2 posts
Villamartin & Punta Marina - 15 posts
Property Management - 42 posts
Condensation/Dampness - 28 posts
Living Permanently at Roda Golf - 0 posts
MRS STELLA DUNTON - 1 posts
Getting hold of an NIE number - 7 posts
Fuerteventuramar II - 3 posts
Furniture Recommendation - 16 posts
Happy New Year to You All - 0 posts
Finestrat - 1 posts
DISTRESSED PROPERTY SALES - 7 posts
Villa Cashback for For Polaris World - 0 posts
Angel De Miraflores - 17 posts
Pension? - 25 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x