Furniture Recommendation

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by skt Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

We have just completed on an apartment in Casares Del Sol, just south of Estepona and we are very pleased with both the service and the quality of materials and workmanship from the company that we purchased our furniture from. They are called RNA Home Decor. They have a very good website and a lovely showroom in Estepona. If anyone is interested email me directly and I will post their address.

Skt

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 2:35 PM by julialamare Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

I can also recommend Furniture Express Estepona, they are English owners and are happy to visit your property to taylor make your package which includes making and fitting of curtains installing shower cubicles and supplying and fitting lights.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 2:54 PM by failedgolfer Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

For anyone on the Costa del sol looking for furnishings etc. I can thoroughly recommend sunshine interiors who provide a very individual service,discussing everything in detail including fitting and are very competitively priced. They are also able to provide fitting of other items, electrics and maintenance or emegency call outs. Their email address is sunshineinteriors@hotmail.com and their telephone number is 952564896

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 3:19 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hmmmm..sunshine interiors again....it's like deja vu!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 7:35 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

26 Feb 2007 11:57 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Tell you what, if I had the Sunshine on my Interiors, i would be well hacked off!

My lounge scatter cushions have faded terribly with the sun, had to get new covers to take over this month, dreadful eh?!

So take my tip, always close your sun shutters when you go back to the UK, the sun bleaches everything in sight..........

Rgds,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 5:31 PM by sunshine interiors Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 20 posts Send private message

** EDITED ** Please respect terms of posting

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 7:19 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Naughty naught Sunshine interiors, I think you are going to get told off!

Jsuting, where are yooooooooo??!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 7:21 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/19/2007.

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 8:45 PM by chev Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

** EDITED ** This is getting ridiculous.  If any more people decide to use these message boards as a testimonial for Sunshine Interiors I am going to lose it.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 6/22/2007.

Like 0      
24 Jun 2007 7:27 PM by sunshine interiors Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 20 posts Send private message

This is a genuine request, would the EOS Moderator PLEASE contact me on sunshineinteriors@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 6:54 PM by chev Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Could you please advise what is your the problem with Sunshine! I thought the whole idea of this site was to give out information to assist people. This company assisted my family when no other person including my lawyer and the developer would or could and for that we are grateful. Credit should be given where it is due and regardless of your personal preference as people are entitled to know, especially when there are good companies out their and this one saved me thousands!!

Like 0      
10 Oct 2007 4:57 PM by rabctree Star rating in Near Leicester, and .... 25 posts Send private message

rabctree´s avatar
We have an apartment in Duquesa, and purchased our furniture from Furniture World Estepona, we found them very helpfull, reasonable, and prompt, they made our curtains for us which fit perfect, and nothing was to much trouble, they are all english speaking and it is a family concern, we dealt with Corrine, if it helps there number is 952798277

Richard and Wendy.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 8:26 AM by dave.j Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi I used a company in Almerimar called design by Jarvis they were very helpful and also fitted my kitchen.

They do every thing for you lights shower cubicles and furniture.

I would recommend them to all.

Have a look at www.designbyjarvis.com  hope this helps you ,,, dave

Like 0      
29 Dec 2007 12:18 PM by pepemunoz Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

For anyone who has furnishing needs or requirements for installation of a new kitchen  in the cadiz, jerez, costa de la luz region please contact expomueble, they have an excellent website www.expomuebleydecoracion.es and a great showroom in jerez. The service is second to none and the range and quality/price excellent

contact isabel on +34649803282 or email infor@expomuebleydecoracion.es

good luck

Like 0      
16 Mar 2010 2:26 PM by tertiary77u Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

17 Aug 2010 9:39 AM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

I think I've posted in the wrong section after doing the "search" facility.  Justin please delete the one in the "advertise" section. Thanks.

I've to say that I'm very impressed with DFS in San Javier, Murcia.  Ask for Paul Airey as he is very helpful in all ways. I'd sent him a lot of emails prior to ordering, asking him a lot of questions & he had sent me details & pictures of any items I enquired. He even ordered a bed for me prior to arriving in Spain so that I would have a bed on the 1st day I moved in to my villa. Normally they won't order any furniture before hand.

When I wanted to exchange the 2 wooden shelves for the TV unit instead of glass, Paul exchanged them without  questions asked at no extra cost. He also gave me a good discounts for all my items I bought & delivery is fantastics as the men are very helpful & friendly too.

I would highly recommend DFS for furniture. It's worth a trip there furnishing your properties.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Happy New Year to You All - 0 posts
Finestrat - 1 posts
DISTRESSED PROPERTY SALES - 7 posts
Villa Cashback for For Polaris World - 0 posts
Angel De Miraflores - 17 posts
Pension? - 25 posts
Whats Happening? - 24 posts
State of the rentals market - 14 posts
I'm moving to spain some advice please - 47 posts
caretaker/cleaner - 0 posts
State of the Rentals Market - 14 posts
Ross Legal Services - 3 posts
Developer fees - 3 posts
Spanish Retreat Security, Reduce crime! - 0 posts
Security in the Costa Blanca area - 4 posts
Benahavis - 0 posts
Happy New Year to Justin & The Team & all the Forum Members! - 1 posts
Monte Selwo Up-date - 7 posts
Architects/Project managers/Builders - 4 posts
Contracts - 3 posts
Banks or Bandits - 6 posts
When you cant complet - 8 posts
MRI experiences please - 5 posts
Air Conditioning Best Buy - 3 posts
HiFX problems, delays transferring money - 56 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 17

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x