New Poster - needing some help please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Hello all, I've browsed this forum for a while now, registered a couple of weeks ago and have been trying ever since to add a new off-plan development. Have edited my profile and registered the new development and each time I get a message something like "we will contact you" but I never hear anything?  Have done this 3 times now and send separate emails to admin but never ever had any reply!  Is it something I'm doing wrong?

I have a broad knowledge of property both in uk and spain and feel I have much to offer the forum (without selling anything).

HELP..cos I'm close to chucking the towel in and posting elsewhere!  Gary 

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 11:51 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Welcome to the forum Gary - please don't chuck in yet - we need all the help we can get!

JUSTIN - where are you??????????

(PS - wish i'd thought of growler instead of **********************************)

Jane

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 12:09 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gary, Hang in there.

EOS

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 2:09 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I know Justin has  a;lot on his plate recently - and mornings arent that good for him either.

Be patient Growler and he will get to you very soon Im sure - ps it IS a great name!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 5:02 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Just been out and met Justin and he really is very busy, with lots of extras he is doing, he will get back to you, it's a fab site and I have had lots of help throu it, just be a little patient as there is lots of new developments going up at the minute and lots of new members joining. I look forward to your contribution when you get started.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 5:40 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Gary

Welcome to Eye on Spain and thanks for the patience!

We have hundreds of pending developments to add, if you tell me what the name of yours is I'll dig it out and add it for you.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 8:55 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

WOW.. thats a lot of responses..haven't you lot got any work to do!!!!

Thanks Justin, appreciate you're busy but I have already sent you at least 2 notes about this and as I say got no response..never mind at least now I know you really exist! .. here's info on my development to add (ironically it's just about finished now but I've been over a few times so got lots of pics and news to add)..

It's called "Mirador de la Vega" in Benejuzar. It's NOT to be confused with existing dev of same name in Cox (for which a profile already exists). Things are happening there and I really need to get some feedback from others who have bought on this development. Builder is "Grupo Mahersol" by the way (and it's them that's doing the one in Cox also).

Look forward to throwing my hat into the ring soon as you get this dev on the system.

One final question.. is it possible to upload a pdf (adobe doc) to the site?  I'm in process of writing a few "How to" type docs and others may find them useful that's all.. Soy gordo y no tengo pasta ..hasta luego.. Gary

Like 0      
12 Nov 2007 9:14 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Just occured to me..I may as well introduce myself now I'm here..

Live in Solihull, just outside Birmingham. We originally bought off-plan in Guardamar almost 4 years ago to the day..to cut a very very very very looooonnng story short the builder was etc etc etc so we pulled out earlier this year and solicitor got us our money back plus some on top (took him less than a month). We decided we would jump straight back in and buy something quick else the money would just go.. hence we signed up with Mahersol for a place thats virtually completed now (in Benejuzar), which to anyone not familiar is roughly mid-way between Guardamar and Orihuela.

Likes - 1. Guardamar Beach, pine forest and parks (nothing to match it)
             2. Los Alcazares beach and town
             3. Spanish bars, tapas and music
             4. Spanish people in general - despite what most brits seem to think - I think we have a lot to learn from them.

Dislikes 1. Shaven headed union flag waving brits
                2. People who can't be bothered to try and learn the lingo
                3. Large non-spanish urbanisations
                4. Smokers
                5. Anyone trying to talk up the spanish (or uk) property markets when they are both soon to be on their knees. 

I co-run a property trading company in uk which works well regardless of the market. I'll say no more on that as I'm not here to talk shop...yet.  There so now you all know I'm gonna be a right trouble maker .

This message was last edited by growler on 11/12/2007.

Like 0      
13 Nov 2007 1:51 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hola Gary - meethinks you will enjoy this forum. There are a few troublemakers here anyway so Im sure youll fit in!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
13 Nov 2007 2:05 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Gary

I've added that development now and added it to your profile so you can see it under the development forums link in the members area.

By the way, watch out for that Rixxy, she's one of those troublemakers

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
13 Nov 2007 2:46 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Thats not fair Justin, you KNOW Im quiet and sensible and with hair!

Dont smoke though!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Respite / Care for handicapped - 0 posts
A Cautionary tale..... - 11 posts
Recovering stolen property - 0 posts
LEST WE FORGET............... - 5 posts
Boat Berths---Costa Calida - 2 posts
polaris world hr phase2 resale - 2 posts
Belfast, Liverpool & Newcastle - Summer Flights with Easyjet Released - 2 posts
Cost of transferring money to an account in the same branch - 13 posts
Transferring money between accounts in the same bank - 0 posts
New user - almost ready to complete on Hacienda Riquelme - 2 posts
WORLD WIDE UNION JACK HAULAGE / DELIVERY - 3 posts
HACIENDA MARINA - 0 posts
Questions about NIE and taking car to Spain - 7 posts
Buying in Puerto Alto Estepona - 0 posts
new buyers in spain - 8 posts
Residencial Miramar UK TV - 0 posts
Al Andalus Verandah - 2 posts
El Alamillo anyone - 2 posts
Any recommendations for Spanish restaurants on Costa del Sol? - 10 posts
A question for Justin regarding privacy in our PMs. - 8 posts
I thought this was nice, - 4 posts
Basic Healthcare - 2 posts
Anti-social behaviour - 9 posts
Proxy Vote and DNI - 4 posts
Polaris World on Watchdog - 23 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x