Vaping in Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jun 2021 1:25 AM by Neilg Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Does anyone know where to buy cost-effective vapes in Spain?

In the UK you can vape for less than a pound a week. In Spain, however, there are hugely overpriced Blu and Vype e-cigs which cost about 14 euros a week. Their refill "casettes" cost €3.50 each and they are sealed so you can´t refill them yourselves as you can in the UK.

In the UK refillable e-cigs can be refilled from bottles of e-cig liquid, hence the low cost.

But in Spain I have not found any refillable ones. Does anyone know of any?

Can Blu "casettes" be forced open to allow a DIY refill?

Like 0      
16 Jun 2021 2:51 AM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

I don’t use them myself. But I know you can get a pack of  5 x 10ml bottles for about €6 at a good tabac shop, I think these are used to fill up or top up them chunky hand held vapour things. I did notice that you cannot buy them on ebay anymore for Spain delivery.

Like 0      
16 Jun 2021 8:23 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Here is a link to an online store in Spain. I have friends who vape and use refills but I think they buy it online. Hope it helps...

https://masquevapor.com/es/

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      
19 Jun 2021 10:43 PM by Neilg Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Very helpful, both of you. Thank you

Like 0      
17 Dec 2023 11:53 AM by jackyjoy123 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I had a similar situation when I was backpacking there last year. I was so used to the refillable e-cigs back home in the UK, where it's super cheap and easy. But in Spain, it was a different story.

I remember walking into a vape shop in Madrid, looking for something that wouldn't break the bank. The prices for Blu and Vype were way higher than I expected. And yeah, those sealed casettes – such a pain, right? I tried prying one open once, but trust me, it wasn't worth the effort.

Then I stumbled upon Best Elf Bar Flavors. A local at a cafe recommended them to me. They had some really good flavors, and the cost was easier to swallow than Blu or Vype. Not exactly UK prices, but a decent deal for Spain.

This message was last edited by jackyjoy123 on 12/21/2023.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

All won cases by Costaluz Lawyers so far in 2021 - 5 posts
internet connection speed ?. - 1 posts
Where in Valencia? - 12 posts
Well done NHS, again - 2 posts
car parts - 0 posts
Crossing into France - 11 posts
Xe now make a charge for smaller amounts - 0 posts
Cadiz or San Fernando? Why are these not usually mentioned? - 5 posts
Current requirements at Alicante Airport When Arriving from Gatwick On Testing - 3 posts
Dog friendly hotel - 0 posts
Accessible rental properties - 1 posts
Thinking of moving to Spain - 7 posts
Short term rental required - 9 posts
Dog EU passports - 2 posts
Fake news...hope so - 20 posts
All won cases for you by CostaLuz Lawyers in 2021 - 0 posts
Contact lenses subscription in Madrid, Spain as Boots UK are going to stop my service - 4 posts
Costa del sol or Costa Calida - 4 posts
Tax - if refused residency - 3 posts
living in spain now - 12 posts
Iberdrola changing clients to Siesta Energy - 2 posts
New speed limits in force 11/05/2021 - 5 posts
Party wall - 2 posts
Gama builders - 0 posts
Game builders - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x