Certificates of Registries and Legalizations (CRyL)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 May 2020 11:14 AM by steve833 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Folks

I need a certificate of good conduct (i.e no criminal record) so I can teach teenagers at a summer school. This organization ...CRyL apparently offers a service in order to get such a certificate. According to their website they are based in Madrid. Has anybody had any experience of dealing with this organization ? For the service I'm after they charge 25 euros...not a huge sum...but can I trust them to do the job ??

Like 0      
27 May 2020 7:35 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5240 posts Send private message

I know a couple of people who work as volunteers assisting children in Mijas who are studying English.  They went to a government office in Malaga.   I would think a google search will find the process on the Internet 

PS. I just did a search. This may help :-


This message was last edited by johnzx on 27/05/2020.

Like 0      
27 May 2020 6:32 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 215 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

You could also check with the CAB Spain(Citizens Advice) website.  All sorts of useful info on this site.  My wife several years ago got the forms from her place of work then we went to a govt office in Cadiz, a quick trip to the bank then back to the office.  All done in a few minutes. It only cost a few Euros.


Like 0      
05 Jun 2020 9:22 AM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 501 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar


You can apply for that certificate online and download it the same day. It is free.


The only certificate valid in Spain for working with minors (<18) is the CERTFICADO DE DELITOS DE NATURALEZA SEXUAL ( sex offences). There is a national registry so the platform can check instantly and then provide you with a certificate online with a digital seal of validity.


Hope this helps






Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

las palas - 10 posts
Do you need to speak Spanish when taking your car for an ITV - 6 posts
High Recommendation - 0 posts
swimming pools - 9 posts
Carpenter needed near Benahavis - 0 posts
Community fees - 15 posts
Ceramic tile marks. - 3 posts
Best Raw Food Diet for Dogs in Spain? - 0 posts
House sale - 5 posts
Return to uk - 3 posts
You haven’t seen anything yet. - 2 posts
Correos in Spain - 6 posts
Apartment shutdown - 9 posts
Holiday rental refund - 8 posts
Corona virus - 30 posts
Access to a doctor - 4 posts
All won cases by Costaluz Lawyers-- off plan refunds--so far in 2020 - 2 posts
Summer 2020 - 7 posts
Police in Spain are impounding Gibraltar registered cars - 4 posts
Your Spanish Bank May now owe you money - 3 posts
Mortgages Under 50000 euros - 5 posts
Community Fees deferral? - 9 posts
Gib. Airport - 9 posts
post from uk - 2 posts
Ground floor damp - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x