Ficha Technica

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Nov 2018 1:10 PM by mcfc123 Star rating in Bury/camposol. 35 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,just wandering if anyone can help.

I have lost my ficha technica for my car,can anyone tell me how i get another copy,i do have a copy of the original but that is no good for me to get my itv done.

Hope you can help,it would be much appreciated.

Regards

Like 0      
22 Nov 2018 4:08 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

If you've had the car ITV'd before, go to the ITV station and they will give you a form to complete.

They will then send it to trafico and they will authorise the ITV station to issue a new ficha technica for the car.

Replace Ficha Technica http://www.sepiva.es/vehiculos_duplicados

Like 1      
22 Nov 2018 8:02 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

It might help to report ( denuncia ) re the loss and submit that with the application 

The easiest way is to call 902 102 112. Press 2 for English.  Give the details. Say which national police station you want to make the report at and note the reference number.  Within 48 hours go to the nominated police station.  The police will call up the info and make the report.   You will be given a copy

good luck.  John 

This message was last edited by johnzx on 22/11/2018.

Like 1      
22 Nov 2018 8:39 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

Just stick to the ITV station. There is no need or requirement for all that nonsense time wasting at the police station.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

adapted disabled vehicles - 1 posts
Can the community put things on my wall? - 42 posts
Being chased by Sabadell in the UK - 48 posts
Car hire at new murcia airport - 15 posts
Post BREXIT residency for UK nationals - 21 posts
Brexit Draft Agreemment - 2 posts
Copia Simple problems - 1 posts
Don't know what to do - 4 posts
Supreme Court rulings - ongoing concerns - 2 posts
IRPH - waiting for outcome - 3 posts
looking to start or join a rambling club at corvera probably next year - 0 posts
Bank Repossessions Again - 86 posts
Any news - 0 posts
Computer Printer - 4 posts
Seat Leon FR 2007 for sale - 2 posts
Repairs for an Ariston built in Microwave - 0 posts
what are the implications of denouncing someone? - 0 posts
Is a community pool a "Luxury" - 4 posts
Non Resident Tax - 3 posts
HID headlights - 0 posts
Foreign graduate student - UAM - 2 posts
Petition for Supreme Court decission on Mortgage Stamp Duty Tax - 6 posts
Hello everybody - 1 posts
building merchants in Huercal Overa - 0 posts
Keeping our GB car in spain, although only being used when on two week holiday - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x