HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND EOS!!!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Oct 2007 4:48 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Not sure which but I used the dog worming tablets on him for a week!!! Only Joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its incredible, but he always was a munching amchine - weighed in at birth at 11lbs 2 oz - came out after a mars bar - but thats another story!

Luckily neither of mine read EOS or they would be horrified! I reckon Im the worlds worst mother, but they keep coming back for more!!!

Son can be a bit faddy, daughter scoffs whatevers there - I dont think she breathes until the plate is empty and licked clean! Both good eaters and Chris has now discovered he likes peanut butter.....

He plays rugby as well so uses it all up, but it is scary to see them in action. Im SURE I wasnt that bad...? Was I mummy??? 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 7:58 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Rixxy!!!!!!!!! 11lb 2oz - Good God!!  Who was eating the mars bar - you or him! LOL

Ouch!! is all I can say

Scary having teenagers isn't it - especially when you can remember what you were like (well me anyway!) - like Mother , like daughter OMG

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 8:05 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
P.S. Sorry tbarbour - suddenly realised we,ve had a hell of a thread drift on here!! Hope you found the info you were after

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 11:17 PM by tbarbour Star rating in London. 5 posts Send private message

YEH THATS GREAT.!!! NO PROBLEMS AT ALL ABOUT THE THREAD DRIFT...WAS JUST COMPRING TH STORIES TO MINE AND QUITE ENJOYED THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALL QUITE SELF OBSESSED EATING MACHINES!!.. ONLY FOR A LITTLE WHILE ..  AND THEN THE HORNS DISAPPEAR AND THEY ARE LOVELY KIDS AGAIN. AMUSING ....

anyway. thanks for all the amusing chat and all the tips.. 

Tom

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 11:24 PM by tbarbour Star rating in London. 5 posts Send private message

what about manilva..  and what about duquesa..  duquesa looks fantastic..   but what the tourits and distance from marbella... whats the likelyhood of finding somewhere in duquesa...talking about rennovation opportunities?? any ideas please ????

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

LOOKING FOR RENOVATION PROJECT - 2 posts
Air conditioning service contract - 4 posts
Hello - 3 posts
New to Forum - 4 posts
British estate agents - 23 posts
Richgirl - 2 posts
Malaga airport "improvements" - 15 posts
english surveying practice - 0 posts
Valuations - 0 posts
Window Tints - 19 posts
miss sold a marina dor apartment - 21 posts
Save a Street Child in Nepal for Just 1,50€ per Day!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
Offering my recommendations. - 2 posts
Property Management in Sucina. - 5 posts
Congratulations to Gina & her husband on the occasion of their Silver Wedding - 3 posts
directions from murcia airport please - 1 posts
news on block 7 - 3 posts
Feedback from Mar Azul??? - 0 posts
Home Insurance - 2 posts
Vacancy!!!!!!! - 29 posts
hand luggage - 5 posts
quesada bowling club - 3 posts
Bucket club - 1 posts
Wanted, long term rent, 2 bed in / around Duquesa / Sabinillas / Estepona - 1 posts
eBay sales!!!! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x