Garbage mountain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Sep 2018 4:31 PM by tonybowen Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am living next door to a mountain of garbage. I have been to the council 6 times over the past year with pictures and they are always shocked, but do nothing. Last month the police raided the property with 12 officers taking away hundreds of cannabis plants and other equipment for growing. They filled several police cars.

Its a huge plot of land with 2 houses and two pools and the garbage stacked higher than my house. There,s also two dogs left alone and they bark all night due to being hungry. The swimming pool next to my house is very smelly. There are loads of mosquitos coming from the pool..There are also lots of rats.

I am at my wits end as to how I can end this nightmare. The problem started 22 months ago when the owner passed. He would go around places where we put our garbage and he would collect things so the garden was full of other people unwanted goods.The drugs factory was by squatters who broke in to plant and supply the drugs.

The council told me to go to the police and the police told  me to go to the council

Like 0      
03 Sep 2018 4:44 PM by paulsimkiss Star rating in Thailand & Spain. 58 posts Send private message

paulsimkiss´s avatar

Hello Tony

This is a classic for Maria de Castro, right up her street.

I do not have any suspicious motive or financial incentive in recommending Maria.

Good luck, sounds like you need it.

Like 2      
03 Sep 2018 4:51 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

HO­JAS DE RE­CLAMA­CIONES (CUS­TOMER COM­PLAINT FORMS)

Fill out one of the above, cops will come and shut the council down if they do nothing, and if the cops do nothing put one on them and the cops will shut the cops down...Think thats how it works.

Like 4      
04 Nov 2018 10:53 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Tony. 

As the town hall and the policía local are telling you to go to the other, you could demand and complete a complaints form for each and see what happens.

I have used the forms to complain about the consumer’s office, but they of course are a department of the town hall which investigates such complaints, so 'tricky'.  I did get a result though.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Electic car charging points - 3 posts
Please help assetts to be seized - 16 posts
Responsibility of updating electric meter - 4 posts
Year-long/12 months rental - 1 posts
Hotel in Estepona - 3 posts
Spanish rental contract for permanent residence disguised as seasonal - 10 posts
More question about my impending property purchase..... - 5 posts
purchase from Waltons - 0 posts
Hi all, long term rental needed in Ciudad Quesada - 10 posts
Does anyone know of any NGO/ Institution willing to accept abandoned cats? - 0 posts
Schengen visas - 9 posts
Hola everyone - 3 posts
Grazalema- The Guardian - 0 posts
Dash cams - 3 posts
key holder wanted - la duquesa - 1 posts
Dentist in Feungirola - 3 posts
Solvated Spray Solar Kids Suntan Lotion - 1 posts
All the abusive clauses you can find in your Spanish mortgage - 19 posts
Hi everyone - 0 posts
Sofas - 2 posts
eye on spain digest - 10 posts
Wanted Volunteer Treasurer - 2 posts
Finding a job and rental home - 2 posts
Parking issue - 11 posts
Ants, ants and more ants!!!!! - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x