Property Management in Sucina.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by jxmac Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi,  I'm new to the boards, so please be nice

I've recently purchased in Murcia - Sucina, and am looking for a complete management agent (from the UK).   I've been in touch with one company, Bridge Holmes, but their charges are:

15% commission

Cleaning / Laundry £50/week

Property Management £60/month

They look very good on paper and come recommended to me, but even if I were to get full occupancy, the management company will make a lot more than I can, and I might never break even.

I've read the messages on managing/advertising yourself, but unfortunately I don't have any time to get involved (I guess that's what they rely on!)

Best wishes

Jx.

Like 0      
08 Nov 2007 4:01 PM by smsneo Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Jxmac

Just thought that i would try and help you out there is a property management company called OPI based in Pilar de la Horadada not too far from Sucina, im sure that they would cover it.

The prices that you quote seem to be quite steep. I think OPI's prices start from 395€ per annum. I was also wondering why you wanted a uk agent unless you meant a british agent or do you refer to somebody in the uk?

Hope that helps

Like 0      
06 Aug 2008 10:01 AM by goldey Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Hi all, i too know of someone who looks after peoples propertys based 10 mins from sucina.
She looked after mine for 6 mths before i moved out there full time.
Her name is joe and her contact details are 0034 968 589 186.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2009 11:16 AM by popins-pm Star rating in Balsicas. 31 posts Send private message

popins-pm´s avatar

I'm sure you have somebody for your property management needs by now. However, if you are still considering this then there are plenty around now. We do it ourselves but can also recommend some others we have worked with. You do need to decide on what level of service you want first in order to get best value.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2009 11:22 AM by John Wolfendale Star rating in Granada. 53 posts Send private message

Also just spare a thought for the professionals. Although it may seem a lot of money for you to pay actually there's a lot of work involved. In fact they look underpaid to me for what they do (not what you want to hear I know).

The key thing is to find someone who cares. All businesses systemise. That is how they make money. If you can find someone who has incorporated caring for your needs they will be well worth paying.

I wish I could help you with a recommendation but I dont know of anyone. I am sure they are there though if you look for them.

Good luck.

John

Like 0      
21 Oct 2009 9:48 PM by mariposa07 Star rating. 82 posts Send private message

If you are still looking there's a very reputable company operating in Sucina, they are Jayne & Mel Cowley and they have a large number of clients should you require references.  They live in Sucina and are well known, they also offer very reasonable rates.

Their contact number is 00 34 968 370642.

Good luck

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Congratulations to Gina & her husband on the occasion of their Silver Wedding - 3 posts
directions from murcia airport please - 1 posts
news on block 7 - 3 posts
Feedback from Mar Azul??? - 0 posts
Home Insurance - 2 posts
Vacancy!!!!!!! - 29 posts
hand luggage - 5 posts
quesada bowling club - 3 posts
Bucket club - 1 posts
Wanted, long term rent, 2 bed in / around Duquesa / Sabinillas / Estepona - 1 posts
eBay sales!!!! - 3 posts
HI everyone . - 2 posts
air conditioning/furniture packages fuengirola - 1 posts
Community pool - 4 posts
Just put our name down for an apartment at Mar y Sol... - 60 posts
Directions - 14 posts
Things to Information. Have a LOOK !!! - 0 posts
Monarch Cancelled flight today - 13 posts
Interesting article - 2 posts
Swimming pool regulations in spain to require a lifeguard or not - 2 posts
Help in Time of Need - 6 posts
Badminton - 2 posts
HELP ! ONE DOUBLE BED REQUIRED AND DELIVERED ON SET DAY!! - 10 posts
Holiday rental needed 14th oct - playa flamenca - la florida - 1 posts
Getting your 16-18 year Old Thru. to Becoming a Professional Here in Spain. - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x