How to inform Agencia Tributaria

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Apr 2018 1:23 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

I have filled the form 210, validated it and paid my tax online via my bank.

Now it says "Now you must communicate this to the Tax Agency.
You will need the following Complete Reference Number.
(here goes the number)
Visit the Tax Agency (link) and select the Vitual Branch option -> Tax Payment".

That's it. I cannot find any Virtual Branch Option on their website or Tax Payment or any other option of introducing that number. Has anybody done this procedure or do you know how to get to the right place? Thank you.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 7:47 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Did you fill in & validate the 210 online? Did you save it? If so, you should be able to bring up your form again, and enter the reference number in the appropriate field.

Anyway, the "virtual branch" presumably just means what on the website is actually called the Electronic Office. Look here:

https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AEAT.sede/en_gb/Inicio/Procedimientos_y_Servicios/Impuestos_y_Tasas/IRNR/Modelo_210__IRNR______a_de_no_Residentes_sin_establecimiento_permanente_/Tramites/Presentaciones/Presentaciones.shtml

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 8:39 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Hi Roberto, thank you for your answer.
However, you probably have not read what I wrote in my post.
And it says: "I have filled the form 210, validated it and paid my tax online via my bank."

And I can guess what they mean by "Virtual Branch". I know their website. The problem is - where is the link (space, place, whatever) on their website (or in "Electronic Office") to introduce Complete Reference Number (CRN) generated by banking system after submitting the payment?

"On the website" - is not an answer. In know it is somewhere on the website. But the website contains lots of content.

And as I said - there is a link generated by the banking system after submitting payment. But that link is rubbish - it leads to a general homepage of Agencia Tributaria. Not to an exact place where CRN has to be introduced to inform Tax Office about payment being carried over. 

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 9:53 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Well pardon me for trying to help, let me just re-read your post, because I could have sworn you said "I cannot find any Virtual Branch Option on their website or Tax Payment or any other option of introducing that number." Perhaps I should just let you peruse the plethora of other replies, but against my better judgement, I'll try again:

You obviously battled on after your complaints about the online form not working last July, and got it to work (as countless others have done), so as I said before (you probably didn't read what I said though), bring your saved 210 form back up and enter the reference number in the box where it says no. de justificante de autoliquidación. Worth a try?

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 9:58 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

Assuming you used the “predeclaration” Modelo 210, the instructions on how to complete the process should be detailed in the notes of the pdf form you generated.

The”tax payments” section of the virtual office is only accessible with a digital ID or Cl@vePin

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 10:47 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

The instruction should but it doesn't inform about this particular aspect.

And I have a digital ID if I am allowed to pay via my bank account.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 11:04 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

There are 2 versions of the form, the presentation via digital ID and the predeclaration. I,m not clear now which form you actually submitted,, as roviding you completed the latter correctly, then the details should be in the pdf. If, instead you submitted the the presentation via digital ID, then you should o as Roberto has described, as you enter the NRC at the bottom the form

Like 0      
11 Apr 2018 11:18 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Yes, that is still right - I cannot find any "Virtual Branch" option on their website or any option of introducing CRN number.
I can guess that what is named "Virtual Branch Option" on my bank's website is actually called "Electronic Office" on Agencia Tributaria website. Probably.

And I didn't say that I cannot fill or validate Form 210 (last year I couldn't - it displayed some mistakes in Spanish without informing where they were).
My Form has been validated and it is paid for. But the bank informs (online) I have to inform Tax Office about the payment - by introducing Complete Reference Number on AT's website. THey provide a link, which is useless - it leads to AT's homepage with plenty of of possibilities.

Is "the box where it says no. de justificante de autoliquidación" on that website? Where?

Like 0      
12 Apr 2018 12:53 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I'm not sure you need to communicate the CRN to them; it's probably just for your reference in case of any issues. Why don't you just check if your CRN comes up if you select "Self-assessment - Prior direct debit payment query" on this page: https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AEAT.sede/en_gb/tramitacion/ZI01.shtml using your digital ID to sign in? If the details of your payment come up, with the corresponding CRN, then they already have the info (and payment) and there's no need to do anything else.

This message was last edited by Roberto on 12/04/2018.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
12 Apr 2018 9:37 AM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

I have predeclaraction.
I used to pay via my bank then, just by sending the copy to them (to a certain person). Now, they don't want to do it unless I visit their branch (I'm in the UK). Instead they showed me how to do it electronically in their system and where my electronical signature is.

So I did it electronically. And it generated CRN which I am suppose to use on AF's website.
Unfortunatelly, they do not answer when I ask them "how" and indicate that the link displayed on my confirmation on bank's website leads to nowehere...

And yes - I am not shure if I really should communicate that CRN... or rather it should be like this by logic. But the things doesn't seem to be logical here. Those elements of the banking-fiscal system look like they are not connected.

Anyway I'm pressing the bank - which is fun ;-) and it looks like some of them are just learning their system and as a last instance I will just send the confirmation of payment (which I have downloaded) by post or e-mail (if I find any...) to AT.    

Like 0      
12 Apr 2018 11:45 AM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

I am pretty certain that you no longer need to submit the paper return, UNLESS you are required to submit supplementary documentation. This would be clear from the pdf notes, as would what you need to do. For example, I have some notes from a Modelo 210 where the payment was made from a UK bank, and it is quite clear that you do not need to submit the return, exceptl as mentioned earlier, but there are clear instructions on how to make the payment.

if you have a digital ID you can check submitted returns on the same page as you generate a new form. My guess is that they only show when they have received the funds and matched the returns, so I would give it a few weeks. If you are not sure the technical online chat is quite helpful.

This message was last edited by Kathyslad on 12/04/2018.

Like 0      
12 Apr 2018 12:21 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Hi Kathyslad. I don't want to sumitt the paper return... where did you get it from?

I want (or rather I have been told I have to do it) submitt CRN - Complete Reference Number.

---

Yes, I'm going to try the chat... I tried yesterday but it took to long. Of course, if they speak English.  

Like 0      
12 Apr 2018 1:42 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

That wasn’t the point I was making, if you read my post. You used to have to submit a copy of the retur when you paid through the bank, but now they link the payment you have made to the copy they store on their system. I’ve also explained why I think you have an NRC.

Having said that, I’m gonna leave you to it, there’s nothing more I can be bothered to add. I’ll leave you to try the chat, although I don’t believe they speak English, but I may be wrong.

This message was last edited by Kathyslad on 12/04/2018.

Like 1      
12 Apr 2018 2:16 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

So far - chat unsuccesfull.
And yes - I have CRN. I need to submit it.

The copy of Modelo 210 I use to deliver too when I paid by the bank in person (actually I sent them a copy by e-mail). Now they want me to use their electronical system, where I submit NIF and some ref. number from Modelo 210.

Then, the bank system generates CRN and tells me to inform Agencia Tributaria about it.

Like 0      
12 Apr 2018 6:49 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Echoes of the thread back in July. I'm with Kathyslad - nothing left to say. Mods, might as well close the thread.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
13 Apr 2018 12:07 AM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Yes, apparently nothing left to say. Although it is not the same problem as in July.

Like 0      
06 Oct 2020 10:16 AM by ahadata Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

Found below on that somehow describes the neccesity of NCR

The CRN (Complete Reference Number) is the code generated by the bank as a receipt to identify a tax payment.A CRN consists of 22 characters which include encrypted information on the taxpayer's Tax ID, amount, form, financial year and period.

The CRN will appear on the receipt for the operation, along with the summary of the payment details.For the CRN to be valid, it is important that the data provided to the Collaborating Entity at the time of payment are correct.

In tax returns and self-assessments that require payment, and for which you have not selected direct debit payment, you must include the CRN generated by the bank to be able to complete filing.

On the other hand, when payment settlements / debts, once payment has been made and you have obtained the CRN, the procedure will be completed with no further actions necessary.You can save the response obtained with the CRN as a receipt for the operation.

If you completed payment via the Tax Agency payment gateway but you did not obtain or keep the receipt, you can recover it from the relevant consultation options, in the e-Office under "Features procedures", "Payment of taxes".

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

renting villa long term but renting out for holiday lets - 4 posts
Additional carge on Commundad - 3 posts
Spanish Rental Taxes - why is it so complicated - help appreciated - 11 posts
Winter sun with plenty to do? - 4 posts
Spanish Legal Reclaim - 9 posts
RETURNING TO MENORCA - 16 posts
Adverse possession - 4 posts
Car Scrappage Costs - 7 posts
Chiropodist Needed - 0 posts
Happy home wanted for 2 good mousers - 0 posts
Gibraltar development - 6 posts
EU Geo digital content restrictions abolished. - 10 posts
Caixabank economic activity requests - 7 posts
Spanish Architect - 4 posts
Thursday Legionnaire's Procession Malaga - 1 posts
Small 8 property comunidad. - 5 posts
Property purchase without registration for extension - 5 posts
Banking - 7 posts
Selling by instalments - 14 posts
Advice on Buying a property - 19 posts
Dog Friendly Accommodation - 5 posts
Just received an embargo on a house – looking for advice please - 14 posts
EU Succession Regulation 650/2012 - 3 posts
Planning to move to Ibiza to dj - 1 posts
Boat Trips - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 17

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x