tax on uk pensions

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jan 2018 12:03 PM by carworx Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hoping for some guidance. I get less than 110 pounds week  pension from the uk am I liable for tax on it in spain? I have also been left a very small amount of money in my uk account will I be taxed on that. in Spain, the executors have told me I wont have to pay tax on it but I am not sure. I got my residencia in October 2017 will I pay tax for the whole year? Any advice would be welcome thank you

Like 0      
12 Jan 2018 1:35 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Whatever your income of you live permanently in Spain you must, register with the Spanish tax office. 

Not just legally correct but morally so and definitely advantageous in this current climate.

On the figures you mention tax payable would be very very unlikely but worth paying an aesoria +/- €50 annually to send in your tax return.

Like 0      
12 Jan 2018 2:55 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Car. Also be aware that now you live and therefore taxable in spain, you need to declare your all worldwide income in Spain.   That includes the £10 Christmas bonus and any interest earned, including any UK tax free benefits and premium bond winnings etc

This message was last edited by johnzx on 12/01/2018.

Like 0      
12 Jan 2018 9:20 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

WHY are you living in SPAIN on 3 and a half p a week why not join the land of MILK AND HONEY I get loads of benefits in the UK non of which SPAIN offered 

You cannot live on SUNSHINE ALONE 

PM me for some great DODGES 

Love Hugh xx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank guarantees - 53 posts
Advice on Cajamar Bank - 14 posts
Portadriano - 0 posts
Buying a new bike - 4 posts
trying to buy a property in spain - 5 posts
Reclaiming PlusValia on a property sale - 61 posts
come to Alicante area for 4 weeks in April/May with dogs - 3 posts
Club - 0 posts
Newbie - 29 posts
Subletting in Spain - 13 posts
CostaLuz Lawyers 45 cases won against Banks in 2017! - 0 posts
Low power water heater - 4 posts
New to Spain with alsorts of problems - 24 posts
Smart box for tv - 2 posts
Murcia - 15 posts
Getting ready for Brexit - 8 posts
The start of the journey - 2 posts
A close shave or let's not get taken to the cleaners! - 0 posts
Property auction .Bids start from €100 - 187 posts
Buying in Los Balcones - 2 posts
Happy Christmas - 2 posts
Any body driving back to UK next week - 0 posts
Hello - 0 posts
TV PICTURE QUALITY - 1 posts
Property rental - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x