HOLIDAY RENTAL

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Oct 2017 10:44 PM by Tricia1950 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hello everyone, I am new on here.  I've been searching the net for a holiday rental for 3 weeks end Nove/Dec.  Anywhere in Spain where the weather is warm that time of year, ie Almeria most likely.  We're looking for 1 or 2 beds with 2 loos but the must is either an indoor pool or heated outdoor one that is useable this time of year.  We have in the past spent time on Al Andalus Thalassa, but didn't like the location very much.  Any help anyone can offer would be much appreciated.  It's just the 2 of us.  We're retired home owners living in Kent.  Many thanks.

mmm

Like 0      
14 Oct 2017 8:28 AM by DuncanThickett Star rating. 80 posts Send private message

Hello Tricia

Welcome to EOS. I am sure you have come to the right place and all members will be delighted to help and advise you.

On tripadvisor there are 4,156 holiday rental properties in Spain with heated pools. There are also 75 with indoor pools. You could also look on AIRBNB, OWNERS DIRECT, TUI and BOOKING.COM.

Can you explain why you are having difficulties finding a property?.

Like 1      
14 Oct 2017 1:47 PM by Steve C Star rating. 66 posts Send private message

Hi Tricia

Yes the handful of regulars will have a lot more info and knowledge than any of the websites Duncan mentioned 

They are a well meaning bunch when they are not bickering or promoting their own 

They may even have their own property to rent to you

Like 0      
14 Oct 2017 9:57 PM by Tricia1950 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Duncan I put in a search on google, and went through pages and pages without indoor pools in Almeria, then further afield and nothing.  I did a word search ie for indoor at the top of each page.  I did not look at trip advisor as my eyes got too tired last night.  I have just tried trip advisor "apartment with indoor pool SPain"  and nothing comes up except 1 hotel with a pool.  I don't know what else I can do.  I am retired from IT so know my way around google, but maybe I am missing something!

Like 0      
14 Oct 2017 10:20 PM by DuncanThickett Star rating. 80 posts Send private message

Dear Tricia

I doubt you are going to find many ‘’apartments’’ anywhere with heated outdoor pools or indoor pools. Try villas.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2017 10:55 PM by Tricia1950 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

I find it weird that there'e none.  A villa would be a bit OTT as there's only 2 of us.  I may well give up, unless someone on here knows of something.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2017 11:18 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

There are a number of apartments around the costa blanca especially Villmartin that have indoor pools and even Spa's

Do  searche on apartments for 3 developments in this area, Royal Spa, Sinergie World 2 and probably the best ALTOS DEL MEDITERRÁNEO all have a combination of either indoor pools or spas

See link below as an example and by the way this isn't my apartment

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g1899416-d12246364-New_Luxury_2_Bed_Apartment_in_Altos_del_Mediterraneo-Villamartin_Orihuela_Province_o.html

This message was last edited by inspectahomespain on 14/10/2017.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2017 9:24 AM by DuncanThickett Star rating. 80 posts Send private message

There you go Tricia, Roy EYE ON SPAIN VIP has found you one, £1,205 for the exact dates you want. Get it booked, problem solved.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2017 12:11 PM by Tricia1950 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Many thanks, am looking into it now.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2017 1:19 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

1 bed atico apartment on Al Andalus Resort, which is much smaller than Thalassa but same sort of layout. Indoor heated pool, but only 1 loo. Not sure if the location is much better for you, but it is just over the road from the Mercadona, bar Keoke and restaurant El Gnomo. 

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Long term rent Marbella - help needed pls - 5 posts
How long to buy - 3 posts
Detail on Wealth Tax - - 5 posts
Renewing your Padron every 5 year-Legal or not - 4 posts
Thinking About Moving to the Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
A UK Government Petition for protecting British expats and travellers - 0 posts
Uk property tax - 43 posts
Car rental scam -BEWARE - 19 posts
FM Spanish Properties - 0 posts
Electrical installation and power needs for new house - 6 posts
Hi all - 4 posts
Umbrella companies in Spain - 2 posts
Fire regulations for communal garages - 3 posts
Urgently needed treasurer - 1 posts
Reform of the judicial model in Spain - 5 posts
Spanish arcehtypes - 1 posts
Link to check on Lawyers´s membership at Bar Association - 0 posts
FCO Consular Services Petition - Please sign and forward - 0 posts
Project help from locals! - 0 posts
No IHT in Andalucia from January, 2018 - 2 posts
classic car insurance - 4 posts
European Court on multy-currency loans - 2 posts
Repurchase / repossession - advice needed - 149 posts
Inheritance Tax on Irish assets - 31 posts
HOW TO CHANGE ENGLISH NIE TO IRISH NIE? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x